Page 10 of 110 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see those Noveske rifles!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Gallery?

-B
    RIP, Jeff Dorr: 1964 - July 17, 2009

"When young men seek to be like you, when lazy men resent you, when powerful men look over their shoulder at you, when cowardly men plot behind your back, when corrupt men wish you were gone and evil men want you dead . . . Only then will you have done your share." - Phil Messina

Feedback Score

The upper came from Oregon with Switchblock, BUIS and 9" rail. Grant built the lower using a stripped Noveske lower, ambi selector, a Gisselle DMR trigger, Magpul MIAD and a CTR. Larue supplied the ACOG.

Thanks guys!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We have a customer gallery up on the website now. Just something we thought would be fun, submit pics if you want to get your Noveske in the gallery.

I'll be getting together some training/action pics of mine to put up.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Same gun pictured at the top of the page as it came from the factory:

S/F,
    Jeff

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mat10x View Post
    hey john. any reason you went with LMT lowers instead of Noveske complete rifles? how do you like the LMT triggers vs the Noveske trigger?

thx.
    Mat,

No real reason. I have been buying lowers and then putting uppers on them. I cant really comment on the LMT trigger vs. Noveske. I started with stripped Noveske Lowers and CMT Parts kits.

John

Feedback Score
    Here is my N4 Lo Profile, which I am so glad I got when the getting was good because now if you can find this rifle the price will be through the roof. Noveske is not even taking orders on this rifle as of the other night when I checked their site.

Recently added, but not pictured: Tirjicon front site, PRI "Combat" latch fo rthe charging handle and a Redi Mag II with the BCE.

Still want the BCE that Travis Haley uses but that'll have to wait I guess.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Originally moved the front site back to make room on top for a Lasermax UniMax Green laser, but have since postponed that idea in favor of stocking up an ammo and the sight is now back forward.

I absolutley LOVE this gun !!! I have owned a lot of cool guns, but this is my favorites. KUDOS to John Noveske !!!
    Last edited by CAPT KIRK; 11-26-08 at 21:32.
    "God made Cops, so Firemen could have Heroes."
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Feedback Score
    That Noveske IS sweet. I do think it looked so much better with that SWS rail though. I just can't get around to liking that Larue "donut" ring...
    When Larue makes a rail without it, I think we will finally be in for a winner... JMHO of course! Either way, that carbine looks good my friend!
    "ROLL RIGHT SNIPER!"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I have enough parts to qualified as Noveske rifle I hope.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Before:

S/F,
    Jeff

Page 10 of 110 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast