Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TALO-edition Glocks

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I think everyone should take a moment to hug their Glocks a little tighter tonight, tell them you love them, and be glad you raised them right.
    Director of Business Development - Unity Tactical, LLC - Design and Validation for the tactical community.
    www.unitytactical.com / www.facebook.com/unitytacticalllc

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
    I think everyone should take a moment to hug their Glocks a little tighter tonight, tell them you love them, and be glad you raised them right.
    That is perfection.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by opmike View Post
    I briefly had a Glock 19 EXO model with the Fail-Zero Nickel Boron coating on it that Talo was involved in. Some of them also shipped with a set of Ameriglo Pro I-Dot sights. Local shop had it for about 40 dollars more than a bone stock Glock 19, so I felt it was worth the price for the sights if nothing else.

The one pictured in the link looks ridiculous, especially with the plastic sights still on it.
    Yeah... I also nabbed a G19 and G23 with EXO when they surfaced (briefly) here in CA.

http://www.taloinc.com/glock-firearms/glock-exo-project

They are a bit more... utilitarian... in the approach though... and the included I-dot Pro sights are very good. The only nit I have with these EXO Glocks is that they did not actually take the time/expense to coat the internal parts or guides... only the slide and barrel are coated, so the "self-lubricating" feature of the FailZero coating is minimal, at best. The two-tone is nice for those who dig that kinda thing... it's a matte finish, so not all blinged out like the one in the OP. lol.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wish I never opened this post... now it's going to take me at least two hours to clean all the puke off my computer.
    Rangers Lead The Way

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Just wanted to be sure to keep this thread alive

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scootle View Post
    Yeah... I also nabbed a G19 and G23 with EXO when they surfaced (briefly) here in CA.

http://www.taloinc.com/glock-firearms/glock-exo-project

They are a bit more... utilitarian... in the approach though... and the included I-dot Pro sights are very good. The only nit I have with these EXO Glocks is that they did not actually take the time/expense to coat the internal parts or guides... only the slide and barrel are coated, so the "self-lubricating" feature of the FailZero coating is minimal, at best. The two-tone is nice for those who dig that kinda thing... it's a matte finish, so not all blinged out like the one in the OP. lol.
    Yes, that's exactly the model I had.

I wasn't all the impressed with the finish to be honest. After around a year of wearing it everyday, the finish start to show lots of little spots of discoloration. Perhaps my example just had poor prep before application, who knows.
    "I have your number. Consider yourself warned."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    MORBO: "This is not how Glock works!"
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    Like when famous hot chicks get really bad plastic surgery

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Metal View Post
    MORBO: "This is not how Glock works!"
    "I will DESTROY you!"
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Pimp gun..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123