Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Radical Firearms" on AR pistol?

Feedback Score

"Radical Firearms" on AR pistol?

https://www.primaryarms.com/Radical_...5pistol556.htm

Haven't heard of them...... Good price

Feedback Score
    Why a pistol-length gas system on a 10.5" barrel? Am I missing something?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I agree. I was under the impression the carbine gas system was designed for the 10.5" barreled Colt, but I could very well be wrong. I have never seen a pistol length gas system on a 10.5" barrel before, unless is was a 300 BLK which is completely different.

Feedback Score
    I don't know enough to have an opinion, but just like the often repeated discussion of dwell time and the 10.5 vs 11.5 barrel, could it be a trade off? Running extremely hard but more reliable than the same gun would be with carbine gas?

Feedback Score
    I bought a 10.5" Radical Firearms upper for my pistol build. It came with a carbine length tube. Runs great.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    They must have updated the ad. It says carbine length now.
    Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Feedback Score
    I am also interested in these, they are dirt cheap as far as ARs go and there aren't any parts that scream "piece of crap" to me, except maybe the no name base trim rail which I am not sure of because they don't state what it is (not a big deal because they have a seekins option for not much more money)
    Last edited by teutonicpolymer; 11-02-14 at 21:11.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's a killer deal for a pistol with the Sigbrace already. That puts the pistol at around $480 without the brace.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by teutonicpolymer View Post
    I am also interested in these, they are dirt cheap as far as ARs go and there aren't any parts that scream "piece of crap" to me, except maybe the no name base trim rail which I am not sure of because they don't state what it is (not a big deal because they have a seekins option for not much more money)
    The rail is very similar to the Yankee Hill Machine quad rail. Decent quality but a bit heavy IMO. Would have preferred a top rail only with the ability to add rails where I needed them to save weight.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Been eyeballing these for a while now. Waiting to see what black Friday (cyber Monday) offers.

Wife's grandfather ordered one last week so it should be here. I'll have to get with him and check it out.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast