Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Radical Firearms" on AR pistol?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Are you Lawson11B? If so, I enjoy your YouTube videos. I just got an ALG SCB and your timing video helped a good bit.
    Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Feedback Score
    No, sir. But I subscribe to his channel. That guy can shoot some steel challenge. My channel is bart hightower. I shoot USPSA for Team Sacramento Black Rifle.

Feedback Score
    [content removed]
    Last edited by softorchestra; 01-05-15 at 21:44.
    so

I refuse to participate in online forums which do not show respect to the members or their freedom of speech.

Feedback Score
    Well it's past time for my update so here goes. I picked up a seekins 10.5 300 from radical and because I was doing it on the cheap I ended up getting a pistol lower from palmetto and a bcg from another unnamed source. I thought I had an issue after 5 fte's. Pulled the big to look it over and low and behold the pin extractor was missing. Pulled a bolt from another gun and viola she runs like a monkey on a greased slide. Kudos to the folks at radical for putting out a quality product.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone have any ideas on when they'll be restocking?

Feedback Score
    I ordered December 28th and tracking says it will be here tomorrow... I'm eager to check it out!

Feedback Score
    Looking to pickup one of these with the seekins Rail. Any update on the quality and performance?

Tks for your time

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wdcuret3434 View Post
    Looking to pickup one of these with the seekins Rail. Any update on the quality and performance?

Tks for your time
    I probably have about 1k rounds through mine and am still very pleased with the fit, finish and accuracy. I've been thinking about picking up a 16" upper for another build.

Feedback Score
    Sounds Great. Thanks for the info. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy one thru Primary Arms this weekend. ����

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wdcuret3434 View Post

Tks for your time
    Sure am happy with mine great product good fit and finish. Mcr seekins at a great price point. Its been on a steady diet of 300acc no issues here. I'm calling them today to check into another upper.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast