Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Leupold LCO optic

Feedback Score
    I'm on the Leupold shooting team so I know a little about what's going on. I dont have one but played with Jim Smith's version at FB3 Gun. That one had a 1 MOA dot which I liked. Whether or not that's what will be on the production version, I don't know but I hope so. Jim and Kyle L have been doing a lot of shooting with theirs and only have had good things to say.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly neal View Post
    I'm on the Leupold shooting team so I know a little about what's going on. I dont have one but played with Jim Smith's version at FB3 Gun. That one had a 1 MOA dot which I liked. Whether or not that's what will be on the production version, I don't know but I hope so. Jim and Kyle L have been doing a lot of shooting with theirs and only have had good things to say.
    Thanks! Wasn't trying to call you out. I just didn't know why you would know. Cleared it up!

Is it cr123 powered?
    Is the reticle etched?
    Will it fit any existing quality qd mounts or are any in the works from the usual suspects?

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    It would be pure tits if it had an etched reticle for those with astigmatism.
    Agreed. Leupold makes good stuff, so heres hoping.
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Colt builds War Horses, not show ponies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thanks! Wasn't trying to call you out. I just didn't know why you would know. Cleared it up!

Is it cr123 powered?
    Is the reticle etched?
    Will it fit any existing quality qd mounts or are any in the works from the usual suspects?
    Just talked to my rep today, etched reticle, cr123 powered. Not sure on the mounts.

I am more excited about the D-EVO, it's hard to explain what it is, but it allows you to add a 6x cmr reticle optic behind ANY rds/holo sight! It mounts behind your optic, the sight then periscopes to the right of the main sight. You use it by using the rds to find your target quickly then just let your pupil travel down to the 6x cmr reticle. There is no flipping a magnifier to the side, or twisting one off, just shoot normally then, to use the magnification, just let your eye focus on the magnified image!

I'll try to get pics in the a.m.
    President of Trigon Armament Inc.

FFL-07 SOT-02

AR-15 Armorer

Competitive Shooter

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OIPactual View Post
    Just talked to my rep today, etched reticle, cr123 powered. Not sure on the mounts.

I am more excited about the D-EVO, it's hard to explain what it is, but it allows you to add a 6x cmr reticle optic behind ANY rds/holo sight! It mounts behind your optic, the sight then periscopes to the right of the main sight. You use it by using the rds to find your target quickly then just let your pupil travel down to the 6x cmr reticle. There is no flipping a magnifier to the side, or twisting one off, just shoot normally then, to use the magnification, just let your eye focus on the magnified image!

I'll try to get pics in the a.m.
    Etched reticle......on a red dot.....sign me up!!! I am getting one day one.
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinlessorrow View Post
    Etched reticle......on a red dot.....sign me up!!! I am getting one day one.
    Me too. I'm curios about pricing more like the baby ACOGs or T1 pricing? I really like the idea of CR123 power too.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I won't be buying a t2 until I handle an lco!

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    I won't be buying a t2 until I handle an lco!
    No way, an etched reticle red dot running on a CR123 has been my dream optic, and it is coming from a quality manuf unlike eotech.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinlessorrow View Post
    No way, an etched reticle red dot running on a CR123 has been my dream optic, and it is coming from a quality manuf unlike eotech.
    What mount will it use...matters to me. Also, never had an eotech issue. Everyone I know who kills people for a living uses one, as well. The LCO is unproven. It's an unknown. I want to handle it and watch others first.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly neal View Post
    1 MOA dot. Way better glass than an Eotech. Tactile adjustment knob like an Aimpoint. Soon to be sprung on the world.
    How soon Kelly, and do you know the price?

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast