Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast

Thread: NEW Leupold LCO optic

Feedback Score
    I can't say enough good things about it but I recently swapped it out on my lightweight build in favor of a DeltaPoint Pro. With the new lightweight carbine mount, DP-Pro + mount is just over half the weight of an LCO. LCO is still that best red dot I've ever used, she's just a little bit chubby & that's tough to swallow on a sub 5lb polymer rifle.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    JACK LAPHAM IV
    Design Engineer III
    www.leupold.com
    https://jacklapham.wordpress.com
    Leupold Optics Academy

Leupold D-EVO

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by evolDiesel View Post
    I can't say enough good things about it but I recently swapped it out on my lightweight build in favor of a DeltaPoint Pro. With the new lightweight carbine mount, DP-Pro + mount is just over half the weight of an LCO. LCO is still that best red dot I've ever used, she's just a little bit chubby & that's tough to swallow on a sub 5lb polymer rifle.

Link to the mount you're using?

And has anyone seen the DP Pro mount from Troy yet?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Link to the mount you're using?
    It's the one the Kyle Lamb is using in this video. Leupold is making it. Coming very soon (might be shipping by now).

https://youtu.be/BmuEFXSIMLI

JACK LAPHAM IV
    Design Engineer III
    www.leupold.com
    https://jacklapham.wordpress.com
    Leupold Optics Academy

Leupold D-EVO

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It looks like it might be made by Alamo 5-star. I can't see it too clearly on my phone but the mounting nut looks like an Alamo.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    It looks like it might be made by Alamo 5-star. I can't see it too clearly on my phone but the mounting nut looks like an Alamo.

Yeah, that's definitely an Alamo Four Star/ZRODelta mount. I wonder if Leupold has exclusivity on it since it's not on their website.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Been using the DP Pro on my carbines with a modified AD-TR mount with complete satisfaction. Good to see somebody finally offering a QD mount for it. Now for the LCO hopefully....

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Yeah the DP Pro's price adjustment into reality helps and if they got a decent mount to the market, I could see myself trying it on a lightweight build.

The LCO is simply overpriced in the market it is in, massively overpriced, actually.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Yeah the DP Pro's price adjustment into reality helps and if they got a decent mount to the market, I could see myself trying it on a lightweight build.

The LCO is simply overpriced in the market it is in, massively overpriced, actually.
    Well Leupold did finally get the S&W CORE adaptor plate for the DP to market so maybe that's next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post

Yep. I like the LCO. It has some nice features. But it is still a red dot in a sea of red dots.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    From ZRODelta in response to my email:

Kyle Lamb was using one of our original prototypes in his video, and we are currently in the process of refining this mount through feedback from shooters. There is no set date on when this mount will be released yet, but we will definitely keep everyone informed. If there are any other questions I can answer for you let me know.

Thanks

Chris Bennett

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast