Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199
Results 1,981 to 1,983 of 1983

Thread: M4C Official Thread: The Walking Dead

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The first 2 episodes this season so far are bleh.

Too much full-auto fire, and shooting at windows? How much ammo do they have to be shooting that much?? Like everyone is literally doing mag dumps at nothing.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeM4 View Post
    The first 2 episodes this season so far are bleh.

Too much full-auto fire, and shooting at windows? How much ammo do they have to be shooting that much?? Like everyone is literally doing mag dumps at nothing.
    I thought that was foolish also, so wasteful and why the rear folders down? You'd think someone on the set might want to check that. I didn't spot any ARs without sights like years before.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by darr3239 View Post
    New season, old full auto fire, and rarely is someone hit. They must have an endless supply of ammo that the writers aren't telling us about.

I complain enough about the tactics that my wife told me to stop recording it or be quiet.
    Yet Rosita has Eugene make her ONE round because apparently no one shared the location of the secret ammo dump with Rosita (the ONE person in that shitty colony that I'd want to impress). I get the same thing from friends, "It's a show about zombies, so everything is unrealistic." True to a point, but accuracy or realism doesn't have to suffer in every other facet of it.

Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199