Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Lefties Using 45 Degree Offset Sights?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    Griffin does - they make both left and right-hand versions: http://www.griffinarmament.com/Griff...ts-p/gafss.htm
    Good to know. The guys I have seen using offsets always roll the gun in rather than out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Guys, thanks for all the great responses: I'm looking to put a pair of these sights on an 18" upper that I own with a 2.5x10 power optic, and am looking for a way to do it that I can't break (I break everything) hence the irons. I do really like the idea of the KAC folding sights, as well as the Keymod ones, but they are harder to get your hands on than a greased pig. I am interested in the Griffin Armament offset sights, and have heard good things about them, but don't want to dive into the pool before being well-informed. I have shot a pair of Knights offsets, and liked them as a low profile option.

Feedback Score
    I hear you. If I ever see those KAC KeyMod offsets in stock anywhere, I'm buying a few pairs for future builds.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think I'm going to spring for a pair of KAC offsets (non Keymod) as Brownells has them in stock for a decent price. Thank you all for the excellent information!

Feedback Score
    XS sights has a pair of XS big dot sights on a 45 degree offset for AR platform, and I think they are reversible and also available in tridium.

GG&G also makes 45 offset iron sights.

Just some options...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Right hand dominant with right eye issue (need cataract surgery), therefore I now shoot left handed.

I have Vortex Sparc II with Vortex 3X magnifier and MBUS rear sight which is lower 1/3 co-witness through the red dot.

Therefore when I want to use the rear sight, I simply flip the magnifier to the left, raise MBUS & presto lower 1/3 co-witness.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    Ah I see they finally released the lefty version. Looks like Evan and Austin will be getting more of my cash. MM have you had a chance to try them out yet?
    just installed them the other day and rough-sighted them in. my next range day is nov 8, so that's when i'll get a chance to use them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm looking forward to hearing how you like them, MM.

Looks like Troy just entered the offset sight game as well with a pair of ambidextrous, folding Battlesights... These look like a great option too.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    This is the only thread I could find on the subject so I'm bumping it rather than creating a new one to see if we got some more lefties with input. Since magnified optics have been all the rage for several years now I'd like to get to the latest from my fellow southpaws.

Any other new left-hand friendly offset-sight options that have proven solid in the last 3 1/2 years?

Which ones have you found, if any, that do not work well on the left side?

Do you have a preferred folding version? fixed version?

Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    Griffin does - they make both left and right-hand versions: http://www.griffinarmament.com/Griff...ts-p/gafss.htm
    These do look pretty sweet. Any comments on them?
    Last edited by titsonritz; 06-13-18 at 21:10.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    These do look pretty sweet. Any comments on them?
    Here's a link to my write up: http://www.militarymorons.com/weapon...html#griffinfs

Their folding M2 sights are lower down on the page. I'm using the fixed sights on a magnified optic upper, and the M2s as regular/non-offset backup sights.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast