Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to get Tavor IDF model?

Feedback Score

Where to get Tavor IDF model?

Who has the best price on the Tavor IDF model? This is the one that has the MEPRO 21 Day/Night Illuminated reflex sight mounted directly to the barrel. There don't seem to be that many out there, which probably has something to do with the price. I found one on GunBroker, but perhaps there is a better price somewhere else?

Feedback Score
    G and R Tactical has the best price but not sure on availability. I'd give a call to Grant and see if he has one or can get you one.
    Better equipment doesn’t make you a better shot. Better practice makes you a better shot.

I’m not impressed by a lifetime warranty. I’m impressed by something built to last a lifetime!

American by birth, Veteran by choice!

Eric

Feedback Score
    G&R doesn't show the IDF model on their website. I just went ahead and bought one off GunBroker. It was $1955 delivered, which is the best price that I could find for the IDF model. Considering that the M21 is about a $450 to $475 sight at best, that puts me in the $1500 range for the rifle alone. I'll post pictures when it arrives.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    We have one in stock and could have saved you money! Always good to check with us.

C4

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Oh, didn't realize. Well, it's only money. I check next time.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know which reticle comes on the M21 that's supplied with Tavor IDF?

Feedback Score
    Mine came with the bullseye reticle.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The IDF model is really not an IDF model. If you want an exact clone then you need to buy the 18" model and install the M21 sight.

The IDF model is trying to mimic a compact Tavor with 15" barrel.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    Even if it did have the same length barrel, it still wouldn't really be the same because it doesn't have a fun switch. I'll just have to take what I can get within the confines of what big brother allows.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I can't seem to find the detailed differences between the IDF model and the "regular" model. The top rail is obviously different and the IDF model appears to be heavier.

Does anyone know the actual differences, if any, other than the rail and the included optic? Why would I buy the IDF model over the regular model and just pick my own optic?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast