Thread: Russian Izhmash Saiga AK-47 from Concern Kalashnikov Converted by RWC

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Russian Izhmash Saiga AK-47 from Concern Kalashnikov Converted by RWC

I have for sale the following items.

1. Genuine Russian Izhmash Saiga AK-47 from Concern Kalashnikov

This is a genuine Russian Izhmash Saiga AK-47 from Concern Kalashnikov. Caliber is 7.62x39. Model IZ-132s.

This was one of the small group of fully converted Saiga AK-47's that came into the country legally before the ban on Russian arms importation went into affect. The importer, Russian Weapons Corporation, did the conversion to a full AK-47 style rifle.

Condition is like new, I purchased this item new and have not fired it. Item is like new in its original box with the cool "Concern Kalashnikov" logo on the top. Includes all original accessories, cleaning rod, oil bottle, cleaning kit, one 30 round magazine, and manual. These are very high quality Russian AK-47s. There will likely be no more of these imported due to the ban so this is a rare and sought after rifle.

I bought a few of these for some special projects but am going a different way so I decided to sell these. I paid full retail for these and only want to break even on the price.

Price is $950 total cash for EACH rifle for a face to face transaction around Delaware or Chester County PA. Purchaser must be over 21, legally allowed to own a firearm, provide me with a copy of their driver's license, and be willing to sign a bill of sale. I prefer buyers with a PA LTCF. I am not looking for any trades at this time but I may consider various Arsenals, PM for offers. I have 3 of these for sale at this time.

I will ship for an extra $35. Payment by postal money order. Cannot ship to CA, NY, NJ, and MA.

Specifications:

This Saiga AK Synthetic features traditional polymer AK47 furniture - a synthetic AK-style buttstock, forend, and pistol grip. It has a 16.25" barrel with a muzzle brake. This Saiga AK accepts traditional 30-round 7.62X39 AK magazines.

Action: Semi-Automatic
    Caliber: 7.62X39
    Barrel Length: 16.3"
    Capacity: 30+1
    Trigger: Standard
    Manufacturer Item Number: IZ132S
    Brand: RWC Group, LLC

Photos below are representative of the item for sale, you may get a different serial number. I have three for sale and to my eyes they all look the same.

Last edited by zephyr; 11-19-14 at 12:42.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Price drop on these above

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    All sold!
    Last edited by zephyr; 04-27-15 at 22:43.