Thread: Sycamore Sportsman's Club, Sycamore, Illinois : tell me something not in the website

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Sycamore Sportsman's Club, Sycamore, Illinois : tell me something not in the website

So a co-workers mentioned about this place, looked it up, saw the range rules...slow single fire on rifle.

Anything not mentioned? What's your experience(s)?

Thanks
    Last edited by Ledanek; 10-27-14 at 22:04. Reason: wrong location
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    If you are in a fight, and something impedes your ability to adequately project force, correct that problem or remove yourself from the fight.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledanek View Post
    So a co-workers mentioned about this place, looked it up, saw the range rules...slow single fire on rifle.
    That tells me it's a fudd club through and through. Try to visit on a busy weekend to confirm.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Fudd club indeed. I was there a few years ago to function check/ zero in a few builds; and that's all I would recommend it for. Pretty much a bench shooting club only, And be prepared for a fudd RO to critique your shooting.

If you want to get moving and have some real fun check out a Practical Rifle event at Aurora Sportsman's Club.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang31 View Post
    Fudd club indeed. I was there a few years ago to function check/ zero in a few builds; and that's all I would recommend it for. Pretty much a bench shooting club only, And be prepared for a fudd RO to critique your shooting.

If you want to get moving and have some real fun check out a Practical Rifle event at Aurora Sportsman's Club.
    Yup, been there once, for a USRA carbine class. Really WAANT to come back, want to join membership, but, can't do the volunteering part
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    If you are in a fight, and something impedes your ability to adequately project force, correct that problem or remove yourself from the fight.