Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The Definitive Colt MK18 / CQBR SOPMOD Block II Build

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorinInTheWoods View Post
    Dude don’t worry about as issues clone correct. You can see guys running around with add on mag wells, VCOG’s razors, mk6’s, even strike eagles, guys but Surefire warcomps, grips get swapped out. My buddy has an add on mlok rail and a VCOG 1-8 on his issues scar and BCM furniture on his m4 that has the new mk16 rail.
    Agreed. There are so many variations that just about anything could technically be clone correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorinInTheWoods View Post
    Dude don’t worry about as issues clone correct. You can see guys running around with add on mag wells, VCOG’s razors, mk6’s, even strike eagles, guys but Surefire warcomps, grips get swapped out. My buddy has an add on mlok rail and a VCOG 1-8 on his issues scar and BCM furniture on his m4 that has the new mk16 rail.
    Not worried in the slightest since this gun has moved from safe queen conversation piece to "active duty".

I know everyone in theatre mods the hell out of this platform. I just liked having the complete SOPMOD "vision" all built up, nice and squared away.

I also have a MK16 rail in DDC on the way and I may end up swapping out the RIS II.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Damn !

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    New sling setup is working great!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PFran42; 04-16-20 at 14:13.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415