Thread: Georgia Arms

Feedback Score

Georgia Arms

Is georgia arms ammo good stuff? Has anyone had any dealings with them? Some friends and I are looking to get in an order for some 5.56 and was curious before we made the jump on a ton of ammo.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have used a bunch of the canned heat 223 and pistol ammo in the past when it was decently priced. But now it is pretty much priced up there with brand new production ammo. Not to mention it is reloads so not paying that price for reloads.

Some have had major problems in the past like KB's with the canned heat 223 ammo. You can get new Privi ammo for the price of the canned heat.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    I've never purchased anything but .40S&W from them, but what I have purchased has been great. It's loaded in Winchester and/or Federal cases. At the last gun show here in town, I bought 1000 rounds from them and paid about $0.23 per round. I thought it was a decent price.

Brian

Feedback Score
    I buy alot of their ammo. The only thing I might wave you off on are the reloaded Canned Heat in .223. Brass is not reliable and have experienced split casings.

Handgun, I have never had a problem and I have mitigated the .223 issue above by purchasing new remmington ammo from them in bulk. I shoot ALOT of 9mm and .45ACP. It is good range ammo.

Prices are going up everywhere. They are good people.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have never had any problem with there ammo. I have shot it with everything I have. Really good stuff!

Feedback Score
    Thanks a ton guys!

Feedback Score
    x's 2 on the canned heat .223. I will not go into details because I do not know where the two parties involved are at in their "incident" but I have seen in person the damage done by a canned heat .223 round.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Their pistol ammo is pretty good and never had any issues with it. Shot a boat load of it.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.