Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: s&w or bushmaster

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    On that DV-24...

Is that a 5.56 NATO chamber...or is it a Wylde chamber?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridgerunner665 View Post
    On that DV-24...

Is that a 5.56 NATO chamber...or is it a Wylde chamber?

5.56 NATO
    Michael Kassnar
    President, K.B.I., Inc.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hmmmm...

Has it been tested for accuracy yet...if so, how'd it do?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleStacker45 View Post
    I'm currently strugling with a Sig 556 for accuracy and I'm considering trading for the M&P and now the Daly Rifle is in the mix. I currently shooting the Sig at 1.25 MOA at best and more like 2MOA consistantly. Can I expect to see some improvement from either of these rifles or is it just the shooter.
    from what I have read on sigforum.com, 2MOA is pretty much what it is for these Sig rifles.

Feedback Score
    Does the S&W still have problems with the furniture? I believe it was the first Guns and Ammo review that loved the rifle up until the M4 stock cracked. I looked at one at Gander Mt. and thought the finish was a little more glossy than most ARs. Felt like every other DPMS and Olympic Arms........Just a few thoughts............

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFINS View Post
    Does the S&W still have problems with the furniture? I believe it was the first Guns and Ammo review that loved the rifle up until the M4 stock cracked. I looked at one at Gander Mt. and thought the finish was a little more glossy than most ARs. Felt like every other DPMS and Olympic Arms........Just a few thoughts............
    I have never heard of this happening. The stock is just like any other stock...its plastic anyways if you pick up an expensive m4 style airsoft im sure it will feel the same. ALL m4gerys will FEEL the same. kind of an unusual statement/observation IMO. The fit and finish will vary and the quality of the interior components will vary greatly between the different AR manufacturers. All ARs are not created equal. Here is the Guns and ammo article. it says nothing of the sort.http://www.gunsandammomag.com/long_g...06/index2.html perhaps you retrieved this info somwhere else.

Feedback Score
    OK, one more saying the same thing...

I have a BM - lots of fun. But it is not properly staked. It is a full size model hbar. Like I said, lots of fun. ( I might fix the stakin thing at some point)

I have saved for another BM, or S&W - and then- that CD came out. I am really leaning towards that! I hope to order it just as soon as I can bear to see the $ slip out of my fingers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234