Thread: SITE RULES

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)

SITE RULES

Would it be possible to Sticky the Site's rules in every Forum section header and on the Home page in an aesthetic way as to help new member be able to find them easier? It took me a minute of searching to point a new member, that is also a Dealer, to them.

Just a thought. I have noticed many new members that apparently fail to find them as well.

Maybe a hot link when they click submit for their first post ever the rules pop up and they have to read and click ok or agree before it will allow the post to be submitted.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    While a noble thought, over the years they have been in a variety of places, at the top of every sub-forum, linked in infractions, linked in write-ups with pictures, and commentary, and quite simply: Most people will not take time to "read the manual".
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    Isn't that the truth. It would most likely just be one of the agreements that no one would read and just click ok.