Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Considering the Snub Nose Reload - Spares Carry

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    The 5 didn't have weapons. An armed gang or active shooter situation more nearly resembles Miami or North Hollywood than unarmed thugs in the Goetz case. And even Goetz testified that he'd have shot more rounds if the gun hadn't run out.

Carry what you will. I just think more bullets is better.
    Those incidents are so rare you probably have better odds of winning the lottery than finding yourself caught in the crossfire of a North Hollywood shootout.

Quick question, why are you so obsessed with worrying about what everyone else carries?

Does it actually affect you what others carry?
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Thank you for posting something reasonable in this thread.
    Agreed.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    The 5 didn't have weapons. An armed gang or active shooter situation more nearly resembles Miami or North Hollywood than unarmed thugs in the Goetz case. And even Goetz testified that he'd have shot more rounds if the gun hadn't run out.

Carry what you will. I just think more bullets is better.
    You are incorrect

Actually, they did have weapons. A sharpened screwdriver IS a weapon, and I have personally treated several dozen people that have been stabbed with one. I have also pronounced dead about a dozen or so people that were killed with a screwdriver.

I can do a wheelbarrow load of damage to a human in a very short period of time with a screwdriver. Since I'm not John Wick, and I don't play him in the movies, I like a screwdriver a lot better than a pencil.

Geotz was jailed on weapons violations, not for shooting "unarmed" people. They tried to rob him with weapons - he therefore shot them. Goetz was tried for murder, but convicted of criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree – carrying a loaded, unlicensed weapon in a public place. He did a year in jail.

Ask the next police officer you meet, just how happy he will be if you move towards him rapidly with a screwdriver in your hand. I'll bet it will be something along the lines of "Not very". They'll likely throw in some adjectives as well.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011