Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Apex Flat Face Trigger Overview...The Next Big Thing is Here

Feedback Score
    any chance you could post pics of the internals? just curious.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    Basically any gun can be shot well if you train enough.
    And not every gun instantly needs to be gutted and have everything replaced which seems to be a common theme when it comes to the M&P.

Wanting to change, tune or adapt trigger characteristics to your chosen platform is laudable and something i do on every handgun i own.
    That's well and fine and no one says that you shouldn't be able to do so.

This isnt a 1911 trigger, it still pivots.
    It's still designed to mimic the feel of the 1911 is it not? After all that's the constant comparison in the OP. I swear people chase the 1911 trigger feel like a doper chases his original high

Feedback Score
    I did use this post on many other forums no question about that. I am also not a participating member of this particular forum either. When I made this review, I wanted to post it on various forums to spread the word about the trigger and give my initial findings on it. I am more active on other forums such as AR15.com. I see what you are saying and it is fair to say that seeing how I have not even logged into this forum for over a year until this original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Considering this thread was his first post with no other participation on this forum and it appears to be a generic cut and paste type of post that might be made for re-posting on various sites, it does seem a bit questionable. This is no jab at Apex.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post
    And not every gun instantly needs to be gutted and have everything replaced which seems to be a common theme when it comes to the M&P.

That's well and fine and no one says that you shouldn't be able to do so.

It's still designed to mimic the feel of the 1911 is it not? After all that's the constant comparison in the OP. I swear people chase the 1911 trigger feel like a doper chases his original high
    I agree with everything you just said.
    You are a genuine toolbag if you have your EDC "loadout" in your signature line...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by charbonneau482 View Post
    I did use this post on many other forums no question about that. I am also not a participating member of this particular forum either. When I made this review, I wanted to post it on various forums to spread the word about the trigger and give my initial findings on it. I am more active on other forums such as AR15.com. I see what you are saying and it is fair to say that seeing how I have not even logged into this forum for over a year until this original post.
    It's not really a problem if you preface your initial post. I am sure those here on this forum, myself included, very much appreciate the information but any forum is always leery of the one hit wonders, or those types who spam forums purely to draw views to youtube, blogs, facebook etc. And this is not directed towards Magsz as I am very familiar with him online and know that is not his style and respect his opinions as I have a basis or understanding of him through ongoing forum interactions. I too am a long long time member of the site you mention and still go slumming there from time to time , but in any event welcome to this forum and on going, positive participation here is always welcome.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post
    If I want a 1911 trigger I'll shoot a 1911. People would probably be better off if they came to the same conclusion, but it's their money.

I'm sure the quality is high on it as found with other Apex components though
    I love 1911's, but its too bad no one makes a reliable 17+1, 9mm 1911, for $700.

That said, a trigger is about the lowest thing on my handgun "priority list."

I do think this would make a sick comp trigger based on what I've seen. I may have to try one out eventually.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr-fan View Post
    any chance you could post pics of the internals? just curious.
    Did you want a picture of just the trigger internals or a picture of the full sear kit?

Feedback Score
    a pic of your m&p with the slide removed. thanks

Feedback Score
    i'm more visually oriented and would like to see the differences between the kit and my pistol. thanks

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't get why people buy service-grade pistols and then put so much money into them just to make them almost as good as a higher end gun. I really don't get the whole customizing your Glock thing. I don't. I can't wrap my brain around it. Just buy a VP9 and be done with it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast