Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found a LM&T M4 5.56 Carbine today

Feedback Score

LMT

I just bought a used one for 1099 with SOPMOD, ergo grip, and an LMT BUIS.
    I hope it serves you well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Damn, I bought mine brand new in October 07 for $1100.

Feedback Score

Smile Luck us

Quote Originally Posted by decodeddiesel View Post
    Damn, I bought mine brand new in October 07 for $1100.
    Well we are all lucky the shop I bought mine from ordered a bunch of LM&T rifles back in October of 2007, along with some uppers and lowers this one M4 rifle is all that arived yesterday at his store.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rifleshooter View Post
    Well we are all lucky the shop I bought mine from ordered a bunch of LM&T rifles back in October of 2007, along with some uppers and lowers this one M4 rifle is all that arived yesterday at his store.
    Well that sucks. I lucked out because I bought mine from a rather shady shop here which normally deals in OLY and DPMS. The owner got the LMT on a trade (un-fired) and it had been sitting in the back for 6 months. He literally didn't know what he had and sold it for $1100 (his normal price for an OLY 16" carbine is $1050 and this is also the guy selling Wolf Black box for $9.99 a box and LC XM193 for $24.99 a box! ).

Feedback Score

Thumbs up My Trade in

Quote Originally Posted by decodeddiesel View Post
    Well that sucks. I lucked out because I bought mine from a rather shady shop here which normally deals in OLY and DPMS. The owner got the LMT on a trade (un-fired) and it had been sitting in the back for 6 months. He literally didn't know what he had and sold it for $1100 (his normal price for an OLY 16" carbine is $1050 and this is also the guy selling Wolf Black box for $9.99 a box and LC XM193 for $24.99 a box! ).
    I really feel lucky my local shop even allowed my trade in of the Kimber Tac II there was nothing but some holster wear and it always shoot great with never any problems.

But it was one of the Kimbers with an external extractor and they got bad mouthed so much for extraction problems Kimber went back to the old style of the internal extractors.

Myself I would not have taken it in on a trade because of this item. But it did not seem to bother them and they are Master Kimber Dealers so they know all the details.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12