Thread: Finished a Fusion 10mm 1911 today.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Finished a Fusion 10mm 1911 today.

I just finished tuning up a 10 mm Fusion 1911. Overall, I am very, very impressed with the build quality. The frame and slide has a tight fit without any binding. The slide to barrel fitment is very good also. Trigger is set at 3.5 lbs and breaks like a glass rod. Overall, the Fusion company will give the other 1911 manufacturers a run for their money!

Feedback Score
    very nice! iirc, Fusion is owned by an ex Dan Wesson employee?
    Still, the sheepdog disturbs the sheep. He is a constant reminder that there are wolves in the land. The sheep would much rather have the sheepdog cash in his fangs, spray paint himself white, and go, “Baa.” Until the wolf shows up. Then the entire flock tries desperately to hide behind one lonely sheepdog.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by batgeek View Post
    very nice! iirc, Fusion is owned by an ex Dan Wesson employee?
    Actually, the former Dan Wesson head honcho. He started Fusion Firearms after Dan Wesson was sold to CZ.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Nice 10MM Ray T.

Bob Serva, the former owner of Dan Wesson now owns Fusion.

I purchased two of their carbon steel frames earlier this year for a couple builds. Very nice product.

Here is the first one, about 80% completed:

The slide is a new manufactured Colt 70 series "competition" slide and it fit the frame nice and tight. I had to spend about an hour lapping it in.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallDodge View Post
    Nice 10MM Ray T.

Bob Serva, the former owner of Dan Wesson now owns Fusion.

I purchased two of their carbon steel frames earlier this year for a couple builds. Very nice product.

Here is the first one, about 80% completed:

The slide is a new manufactured Colt 70 series "competition" slide and it fit the frame nice and tight. I had to spend about an hour lapping it in.

MarshallDodge - Very nice! The owner of this 10mm was stoked when he got it back. I'm really impressed with this company. I need to demo several versions to my co-workers at the P.D. that I work for.