Thread: (2) Incendia stripped 7075 Billet receivers

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Thumbs up (2) Incendia stripped 7075 Billet receivers

Up for sale are two Incendia Arms lower receivers with custom logo engraving and serial number on them. A few months back I ordered ten receivers from Incendia because I wanted to get a lower with my Primer logo on it for photo shoots. I kept #1 & #2, then some of my friends locally took the rest. These two are what remain from the batch of ten I had to order, so I'm just looking to unload them an recoup some cost.

Incendia makes a fantastic lower. I originally got my hands on one at the end of 2013 to do a review for TFB, and liked it so much I bought a whole bunch of them... These two feature refinements over the older version I reviewed, which include a different cut around the back of the receiver, 45° bad-lever compatibility, 4/40 screw for capturing the the rear takedown pin spring & the option to place the spring and detent under the grip, and finally the bolt catch is captured by a set-screw & stainless bar (very clever and easy instal). The receivers come with all the hardware for the bolt catch and a 4/40 set-screw, plus a nylon tipped upper tensioning screw. These lowers retail for $160, I'm letting go of these last two at a loss, so my price is firm. $125 shipped.

Please email me for quickest response, I hardly ever check PMs here.

Last edited by westford86; 11-23-14 at 15:40.
    I'm always buying and selling, WTS/WTB/WTT list - westford86.com/sales