Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geissele non adjustable trigger

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I'm definitely wanting one of these. Big pins please!
    Last time I talked with Bill they were like a year out
    Full disclosure - I am an Engineering Supervisor at Trijicon, Inc.

Feedback Score
    I purchased the full-auto version a while ago from ADCO, and was told it was backordered and would be several months. About two weeks later, it showed up in the mail. I was pleasantly surprised!

I got it installed and was initially very disappointed because while it was a fairly crisp single-stage in full-auto, the semi-auto felt like a 3-stage. I spoke at length with Mr. Geissele and he reset my expectations (it's a combat trigger, not a match trigger) and repeatedly offered to take it back if I wasn't satisfied.

Of course, I wasn't taking any chances with this Heller ballerina; no way I'm sending it back.

He said after a little time with it, he was sure I'd like it. I think he's right. It is a good bit better than the standard trigger in any event.

Like stickman, I prefer a heavier trigger than most folks, and this trigger is that. I haven't weighed it, but it feels a little bit heavier than my Service Rifle trigger, which makes weight a hair over 4.5lbs.

I might post an opinion of it (as compared to the Knights FA trigger) later this year after i get a little more time on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12