Thread: Anyone in St. Louis area (Ferguson riots)?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Question Anyone in St. Louis area (Ferguson riots)?

Just wondering if any of our membership here live in the area and what you are experiencing/seeing/hearing . . .
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    5 minutes away from Ferguson, and I grew up in and around the area. I work down the street from the Ferguson police department, and my other job is just off Grand, about 5-10 minutes away from where they are blocking I-44. I had trouble leaving work yesterday before all of this kicked off.

I hear a lot of sirens but nothing this way yet (I'm in north St. Louis county). Been avoiding the interstates and don't really go out unless I have to. I'm listening in on the police scanner.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks for your reply . . . stay safe Scorpion.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18