Thread: Panteao Productions: Make Ready To Survive (new series)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up Panteao Productions: Make Ready To Survive (new series)

Just a heads up, Panteao Productions is coming out with an addition to their Make Ready line of training vids geared towards the "prepper" crowd.

http://panteao.com/survive/

I'm especially looking forward to Paul Howe's instructional video on land nav.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 11-29-14 at 21:09.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    I like the look of those but they seem a little pricey. Let us know if find them worth the price.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." Thomas Paine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Interesting! I hope it turns out to be good. I'm not familiar with any of these guys, so names don't really sell it to me.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 68W View Post
    I like the look of those but they seem a little pricey. Let us know if find them worth the price.
    I'm pretty sure you can get an annual or monthly subscription that makes things significantly less expensive. Like Netflix, you can watch whatever you want, as often as you want, so long as you're subscribed.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -