Page 124 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1249

Thread: Arisaka light mounts and accessories

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    That new offset red dot mount looks solid.
    It is.

It is elegantly executed. The ability to tuck a red dot in closer to the main optic is really nice.
    .25 Lorcin w/ comp and red dot AIWB and a 9mm Calico folder as primary

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Will was kind enough to let me play with one before general release. Looks like they'll be out on 10-21

The Arisaka Offset Scout Mount for Geissele SMR 416 handguards was developed at the request of a United States special operations unit. This is a contract overrun, with a very limited number available for civilian sales.
    IMG_0365 by UWone77, on Flickr
    IMG_0366 by UWone77, on Flickr
    IMG_0368 by UWone77, on Flickr

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by richdkim77 View Post
    Will was kind enough to let me play with one before general release. Looks like they'll be out on 10-21
    Any idea if this mount will work with Geissele MK1/MK3 rails running a PEQ15/ATPIAL?

I have a MK3 (lacks the threaded holes like the 416 SMR and MK1 have, but same dimensions). It looks like it would work if I sourced longer screws, unless those are long enough to reach the backing nut/plate on the MK3 but it doesn't look like it. I could save a ton of space on the top rail if this works, letting me ditch my Unity Fusion Hub 2.0.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post
    Any idea if this mount will work with Geissele MK1/MK3 rails running a PEQ15/ATPIAL?

I have a MK3 (lacks the threaded holes like the 416 SMR and MK1 have, but same dimensions). It looks like it would work if I sourced longer screws, unless those are long enough to reach the backing nut/plate on the MK3 but it doesn't look like it. I could save a ton of space on the top rail if this works, letting me ditch my Unity Fusion Hub 2.0.

It will fit the mk1 but almost certainly would need longer screws on the mk3. However, the 416 rail is taller, so if you intend to use an atpial-c or peq there won’t be enough clearance for the light.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    It will fit the mk1 but almost certainly would need longer screws on the mk3. However, the 416 rail is taller, so if you intend to use an atpial-c or peq there won’t be enough clearance for the light.
    Well dang, I was hoping I could get away with it and free up the railspace my Unity Micro Hub uses.

I appreciate the info.

Feedback Score
    I dont know if this has been mentioned.
    Arisaka mlok inline scout mount with bcm mcmr and surefire silencer:
    With the mount extended over the locking ring, you cannot remove the silencer unless you add a shim.
    I love the setup though- low profile and minimal shadow.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    I dont know if this has been mentioned.
    Arisaka mlok inline scout mount with bcm mcmr and surefire silencer:
    With the mount extended over the locking ring, you cannot remove the silencer unless you add a shim.
    I love the setup though- low profile and minimal shadow.
    I really don’t recommend extending the inline mount off the end of the rail. If you need a cantilever solution we designed and produced the lightbar for trex arms, which will clear the locking collar on Surefire cans.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I really don’t recommend extending the inline mount off the end of the rail. If you need a cantilever solution we designed and produced the lightbar for trex arms, which will clear the locking collar on Surefire cans.
    Thank you for that little tidbit, I was looking for a mount that does just that.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I did notice all the pics showed it back. If I decide I need to remove the can often, Ill back it up. Its well past the brake right now with no can attached.

Cool to know about the light bar, but thats more niche than what I wanted on this gun.

Edit for reference:

Last edited by MegademiC; 12-12-19 at 22:41.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Thank you for that little tidbit, I was looking for a mount that does just that.
    T.Rex has a video on it if you wanted to see it in use.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Page 124 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125 LastLast