Page 1 of 125 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Arisaka light mounts and accessories

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Arisaka light mounts and accessories

Many of you have seen glimpses of Arisaka products in the BCM KMR and Magpul M-Lok threads, as well as some of the various picture threads spread across m4carbine.net, but I'd like to formally introduce everyone to our company and product line, and invite questions, discussion, and feedback. I also want to thank G&R for running this forum and allowing us to contribute.

Arisaka is a design and manufacturing company based out of Apex, NC. The company is run by myself (Will) and my close friend Walter, and we employ several of our family members. All of our products are entirely manufactured in the USA. Additional background details about Arisaka can be found at http://arisakadefense.com/pages/about-us.

Our initial product offering includes a line of light mounts and control accessories for KeyMod, M-Lok, and Centurion CMR handguards. The following is a brief overview of our product line. The majority of the photos are provided by UWone77 (Richdkim on m4c) and Stickman.

Inline Scout Mount - Designed primarily for KeyMod and M-Lok handguards with 45 degree mounting surfaces like the BCM KMR and Geissele MK8, the inline scout mount places M300 and M600 Scout lights very close to the handguard. The mount features three lateral positions for the Scout light, allowing you to tuck it up close to the top Picatinny rail or give more clearance around wider front sights. The base of the Scout light sits 0.200" above the KeyMod or M-Lok mounting surface, so it's extremely low profile.

Ring Light Mount - Available for KeyMod, M-Lok, and CMR, the ring light mount uses a vertically secured closed ring to clamp a light in place. Two ring sizes can accommodate lights with diameters from 1.00-1.03" and 0.84-0.88".

Finger Stop - Available or KeyMod, M-Lok, and CMR, the finger stop is meant to be placed further forward on the handguard, between your index and middle fingers. It can also be used as a forward hand stop. Several customers have told me that it works for their setup as a rear hand stop, although this wasn't my original intent when I designed the part.

QD Mount - A low profile QD mount for M-Lok handguards. Not much to be said about it.

While our current product lineup isn't very broad, we do have a few new parts in production right now. The first is a minimal vertical grip which will be available for all three handguard interfaces.

Second is a streamlined mini-Scout body which will allow a wider range of front sight compatibility when used with our inline scout mount on handguards like the BCM KMR, KAC URX4, and Geissele MK8. In particular, the mini-Scout body does not include the Picatinny mount wings, which are main clearance issue with Diamondhead and Troy front folding sights. You'll also be able to "build" your own mini-Scout by using a Malkoff E1/Scout head and Surefire Z68 tailcap. Both these and the vertical grips will hopefully be available by the end of December.

We have a whole list of additional products waiting to go into production, so 2015 should be an exciting year for us. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post, and you can contact me here on the forums by PM or email - will@arisakadefense.com.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Excellent line of products. May pick up one of your light mounts eventually. Clean website design as well!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Pappabear and I have been running some of these products, and they are solid.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Awesome stuff!

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    I came here thinking that I was about to see a tacticalized WWII Arisaka.

I really like what I see though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by masakari View Post
    I came here thinking that I was about to see a tacticalized WWII Arisaka.

I really like what I see though.
    Ditto. I was wondering what this was doing in AR GD and why would someone mount a light to an Arisaka? lol,
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Loving my ring mount and have a finger stop on the way of BCM ever decides to ship it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Any chance you'll offer a light package (the malkoff head & SF tailcap) when the light bodies are done?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Any chance you'll offer a light package (the malkoff head & SF tailcap) when the light bodies are done?
    Probably not. We can't get wholesale pricing on the tail caps or malkoff heads, so financially it doesn't make sense.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Pappabear and I have been running some of these products, and they are solid.
    Very much so. Nice, clean, and well thought out products.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 1 of 125 1231151101 ... LastLast