Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Arisaka light mounts and accessories

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I received my M-Lok inline Scout light mount today and it is very nice. I wanted to let you guys know that it works perfectly with the ALG Defense M-Lok tubes, like it was made specifically for it, especially in the 10:30 position. Looking forward to seeing the minimized "Scout" body from Will.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Very cool stuff. I've got your MLok light mount on my Christmas list.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the minimized "Scout" body from Will.
    Me too. I already have malkof and clicky inbound.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Does your ring light mount CMR fit the LMT LM8 MRP?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by j-ro View Post
    Does your ring light mount CMR fit the LMT LM8 MRP?
    The hole spacing on the mount is 0.788" from center to center. The hole size is for 8-32 screws. If the LM8 uses those screws and has the same spacing, then it will fit, but just remember our cmr mounts are contoured on the back for the cmr rails.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    I've been running their Keymod Scout mount on two SBRs for about a month or so...IMHO its a perfect Scout mount. Machining is perfect and smooth, finish is tough and perfectly applied, and it only weighs 0.65 ounces with all hardware.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Second is a streamlined mini-Scout body which will allow a wider range of front sight compatibility when used with our inline scout mount on handguards like the BCM KMR, KAC URX4, and Geissele MK8. In particular, the mini-Scout body does not include the Picatinny mount wings, which are main clearance issue with Diamondhead and Troy front folding sights. You'll also be able to "build" your own mini-Scout by using a Malkoff E1/Scout head and Surefire Z68 tailcap. Both these and the vertical grips will hopefully be available by the end of December.
    E1/Scout heads are sold out already according the the Malkoff website. This looks awesome however, looking forward to putting my mitts on one, nicely done.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Interesting. So is this scout light body will be compatible with any scout light head like a KE1A and tail cap from surefire? I currently run a scout light head on a E1D. Being able to simply switch out the body to from a picatiny mount to keymod would be great.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Interesting. So is this scout light body will be compatible with any scout light head like a KE1A and tail cap from surefire? I currently run a scout light head on a E1D. Being able to simply switch out the body to from a picatiny mount to keymod would be great.
    Yes, it can use any E1 or 3 volt Scout head, and tailcap. Same threads, o-ring sealed, etc.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast