Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Arisaka light mounts and accessories

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Me too. I already have malkof and clicky inbound.
    Mind sharing where you ordered the malkoff and tailcap from?

Probably pick them up in anticipation of the Arisaka body release.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Mind sharing where you ordered the malkoff and tailcap from?

Probably pick them up in anticipation of the Arisaka body release.
    I'm not markm, but the heads come from malkoff, direct. The z68 tailcap can be found on Amazon with free shipping for about $30-35.

If malkoff is out of stock I recommend sending them an email. I was in touch with them a few weeks ago and they said they had more parts for the E1/Scout head in stock, and only had to assemble them.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    Ditto. I was wondering what this was doing in AR GD and why would someone mount a light to an Arisaka? lol,
    LOL, same here... I thought I was going to see some Bubba's coon hunting or road hunting setup, posted in the wrong forum.

Looks like good stuff. I have to say though, in the world of "gun guys," that name is going to make most who haven't heard of you think you are making products for the old Jap rifle.
    "This motto may adorn their tombs
    (Let tyrants come and view):
    We rather seek these silent rooms
    Than live as slaves to you."

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Very cool stuff! Nice sight as well!

I do not believe it has been asked yet, but are there any plans to introduce a picatinny line?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
    Very cool stuff! Nice sight as well!

I do not believe it has been asked yet, but are there any plans to introduce a picatinny line?
    We've had quite a few inquiries about picatinny accessories. I am a huge fan of Gear Sector, and I really like many of the parts Jason makes. It would be a tougher market for Arisaka to enter, in my opinion. This doesn't mean we won't, but for now we're focusing on the newer rail interfaces because there's a fairly significant void that we can create good products for.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    I'm not markm, but the heads come from malkoff, direct. The z68 tailcap can be found on Amazon with free shipping for about $30-35.

If malkoff is out of stock I recommend sending them an email. I was in touch with them a few weeks ago and they said they had more parts for the E1/Scout head in stock, and only had to assemble them.
    This is correct. Direct from Malkoff. And the tail caps are all over the place.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We've had quite a few inquiries about picatinny accessories. I am a huge fan of Gear Sector, and I really like many of the parts Jason makes. It would be a tougher market for Arisaka to enter, in my opinion. This doesn't mean we won't, but for now we're focusing on the newer rail interfaces because there's a fairly significant void that we can create good products for.
    Thanks for the reply ! You guys have a very nice product line developed so far and I look forward to seeing what else you guys can come up with. Unfortunately for me I am still 'last gen' and running a pic rail system for now. Got a buddy who just purchased a KMR though and has been looking at new light mounts so ill definitely point him your way.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Still waiting very patiently on the mini scout bodies lol

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Still waiting very patiently on the mini scout bodies lol
    They're at the anodizer.

The holidays really slow things down because most places are a week behind after Thanksgiving, and then shipping takes longer through December due to all the gift traffic. I'm still hoping we have them available before Christmas.

We've begun to spec out the M600 length scout bodies, too.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    They're at the anodizer.

The holidays really slow things down because most places are a week behind after Thanksgiving, and then shipping takes longer through December due to all the gift traffic. I'm still hoping we have them available before Christmas.

We've begun to spec out the M600 length scout bodies, too.
    Most exhilarating. Haha

Re: the 600 bodies does anyone one currently produce a compatible high output single mode head module? Other than surefire of course. The E2s that malkoff sells are multi-mode.

Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast