Thread: Pmag Floorplates?

Feedback Score

Pmag Floorplates?

For some reason I have it in my head that I've seen aftermarket pmag floorplates available in various colors. I'm thinking safety colors here like red, blue, etc. I can't find them anywhere.

Do they really exist, or is this all in my head?

Brian

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    probably saw them in the MagPul catalog. I haven't seen them for sale yet.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Benthic View Post
    For some reason I have it in my head that I've seen aftermarket pmag floorplates available in various colors. I'm thinking safety colors here like red, blue, etc. I can't find them anywhere.

Brian
    This isnt in your head. They are available but I dont recall what colors at this point and time. When I find my catalog I will let you know what actual colors are available.

-DM-

Feedback Score
    Are you talking abou the PMag Component Kit? Seems like that's what the available colors in Pink, Green, Blue, Orange, and the other "tactical" colors?

Feedback Score
    I think I saw some on Bravocompany's websight in black and FDE.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Brian

Brighter colors have not been released yet to the best of my knowledge.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CLHC View Post
    Are you talking abou the PMag Component Kit? Seems like that's what the available colors in Pink, Green, Blue, Orange, and the other "tactical" colors?
    Yeah, something like that. I was thinking of using a colored floorplate to differentiate mags loaded with practice ammo from mags loaded with Hornady TAP.

Brian
    Do not buy what you do not want, just because it is cheap.
    ---Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Yeah, something like that. I was thinking of using a colored floorplate to differentiate mags loaded with practice ammo from mags loaded with Hornady TAP.

Brian
    Brian, I cant use the floor plate method because I used the Ranger Plates on my Pmags and my USGI mags so this is what I do. On Mags for training ammo I use one strip of green Electrical tape at the bottom of the mag. For TAP ammo I use a Red strip And for the mags that I keep in my cruiser bag that are loaded with Winchester white box (dept ammo) I use a blue strip. Hope this helps.

Here is a pic for an example. I know it looks orange but its actually red. All I have for a camera is the one on my cell phone.

-DM-