G&R Tactical
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magpul Dynamics 2015 Schedule is here!

Feedback Score

Magpul Dynamics 2015 Schedule is here!

The Magpul Dynamics 2015 training schedule is here! Visit www.magpuldynamics.com for registration and course details, or email info@magpuldynamics.com for additional information.

With new additions to the instructor staff, we’re bringing back many of our weapons manipulation courses to include Handgun Levels 1 and 2, as well as Carbine Levels 1 and 2. Our Precision Rifle program is as strong as ever, and expect to see exciting changes to the past curriculum to reflect the ever-evolving state of the art.

February:
    13-15 SPR/DMR Phoenix/Maricopa AZ
    27-Mar 1 Carbine 1 Phoenix/Maricopa AZ
    **On-Site Camping is Available at this Venue**

March:
    10-12 SPR/DMR Pala, CA
    16-19 LRP1 Pala, CA

April:
    17-18 Handgun 1 Yakima, WA
    23-26 LRP1 Yakima, WA

May:
    2-3 Precision Hunter Yakima, WA

June:
    12-14 Carbine 1 Cheyenne, WY

July:
    11-13 SPR/DMR Yakima, WA
    18-22 BCHC Yakima, WA
    24-26 Handgun 1 Cheyenne, WY

August:
    July 31-2 LRP2 Yakima, WA
    7-9 Carbine 2 Cheyenne, WY
    15-16 Precision Hunter Yakima, WA

Aug 29-Sept 1 LRP1 Yakima, WA

September:
    11-13 Handgun 2 Cheyenne, WY
    26-30 BCHC Yakima, WA

October:
    23-25 Handgun 1 Phoenix/Maricopa, AZ

November:
    19-22 LRP1 Yakima, WA

December:
    5-7 Carbine 2 Phoenix/Maricopa, AZ

Feedback Score
    The link doesn't have any pricing or application info or links. What range, where to stay? I am looking for a 2-3 day carbine class to take my nephew , who is going into the Army this summer. The Feb. Carbine 1 class was/is a top contender since we're close to PHX.

Feedback Score
    Magpul,

I also am looking at your carbine course in June in Wyoming but can't get any info off the website. I need course description, equipment needed and number of rounds to bring, price, recommended lodging, cost of course, etc. I wrote an email a week ago to the email address on the website but have heard nothing. What do I need to do to get some info?

best wishes- oldandslow

Feedback Score
    I see that the website no longer shows the Feb. Carbine 1 course and the tracking course now marked "full". I guess this means the Feb. class is cancelled???

Feedback Score
    I did get the application info., but no course description, equip. list, round count, where it was, hotel recommendations, etc.. The new site obviously has some bugs.

Feedback Score

magpul coarse info

Skyviking,

I emailed www.info@magpuldynamics.com and got a couple of replies from Amanda with the coarse description and costs. It sounds like they are still working on the training facility in Cheyenne and on lodging recommendations. You can email the above address or PM me your email address and I can send you the info they sent to me.

best wishes- oldandslow

Feedback Score
    Thanks, oldandslow (I am, too!). It looks like it's moot since my nephew rec'd orders to report in on Feb. 07. We've had a few live-fire range sessions and, after diagnosing that he was looking Over the front sight trying to see the targets (causing him to shoot low), he's able to bang the 200-yd steel 100% of the time with my M4gery using the irons off the bench, sitting, kneeling, and prone, and about 98% of the time standing off-hand. Think he'll be fine. Would have liked to have him go through the class in AZ just for the added range time and inculcating gun-handling skills, tho.

Have fun at the class. My son and I are heading to Gunsite this summer.for his first 250 (my 3rd -the advanced classes are nothing more than the Basics, done faster, but the 350 and 499 were great).

Fundamentals never go out of Style. Practiced well and often, they become yours.

Regards,
    Andy

Feedback Score
    Sorry for the late responses here guys. As you all know, or may not know, that Magpul Dynamics has undergone a few changes in the last couple months. Mainly that we're Magpul CORE now.

While our website is under construction you can obtain course info by emailing info@magpulcore.com and if you wish to register, this is your conduit as well.

If you're interested in courses, both of our CA courses in March are full with waitlists. The WA courses are filling up quickly as well, so if you're looking to get in on training with us this year, I'd advise you to send in an email and get a slot reserved.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Would be interested if you come east of the Mississippi. Might I suggest the wonderful, pro-gun state of SC?

Feedback Score
    We're always looking for opportunities to bring training to the East coast. You should see some Florida courses come soon, both precision rifle and weapons manipulation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast