G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magpul Dynamics 2015 Schedule is here!

Feedback Score
    MDprecision,

I'm having a heck of a time getting any info on your Carbine course in Cheyenne in June.

It took three emails before I got a response on simple questions like course content, fees, and required gear. There was no info on the Magpul website except the course location and dates. I also asked about the range facilities and lodging and was told that both were still being worked on and would be available soon.

I emailed a month letter about the range facilities, lodging and an address where I could ship .223/556 ammo since I will be traveling from outside the CONUS. Again no reply. Still no info on the magul webside either.

It seems like you're having trouble setting up the Cheyenne course or your customer service needs work. How does one actually find any info on your courses?

best wishes- oldandslow

Feedback Score
    How soon is soon for the Florida courses? We have a few ranges in NE Florida that could more than accommodate your needs, with the infrastructure to support tourists.

Feedback Score
    What is the normal response time to an email query for training information, price and details? I sent two requests over the past week. Not a big deal, I'm just trying to get my training schedule sorted out for the fall and winter.

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    I emailed Magpul about their June carbine course in Cheyenne, WY in the early part of this year, Jan or Feb. The info I requested was simple stuff- price of the course, items needed for the course, lodging, etc. After three emails I finally got a response that covered a few of the questions but they said they were still setting up the course. I emailed them a month later for an update but gave up after two unreturned emails. They never did respond. So at least for me their customer service was quite poor and I'll look for another carbine course provider next year.

best wishes- oldandslow

Feedback Score
    I just came back from Gunsite with my son. One of the guys staying at the B&B was taking the 223 Carbine class and said it was excellent-all week long. We plan on taking it next year.
    Last edited by Skyviking; 06-30-15 at 09:54.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12