Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: How Effective is the MK12?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Looking forward to a write up on Otter Creek's version of that suppressor. Could be an intriguing item if its loses some weight and kept the same function.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dpb1776 View Post
    Attachment 69576 This one is W/O suppressor. Very little impact shift and difference in velocity. Barrel is a White oak 20inch SPR barrel. I can shoot better but I was struggling a little that day
    It says 1.15 MOA, so that should mean a 3.45" group at 300 yards, is that what we're seeing?

Feedback Score
    Somewhere around there what got me was the velocity didnít change. Scope is a Leupold MK5 3-18 great match for that rifle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nick84 View Post
    Looking forward to a write up on Otter Creek's version of that suppressor. Could be an intriguing item if its loses some weight and kept the same function.
    Iíve got one in NFA jail and a SPR barrel in my safe. It is lighter (on paperÖI donít have an OG one to compare directly), and the baffle design is obviously different. I suspect that itíll sound great, but require an AGB. Remind me in like a year for my thoughts.
    RLTW

Quote Originally Posted by MarkM View Post
    Guns attract retards like moths to a porch light
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    When i become a billionaire Im going to throw a LWRC into your yard every night.
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of goods.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    It says 1.15 MOA, so that should mean a 3.45" group at 300 yards, is that what we're seeing?
    I think that's a bit optimistic.
    5" ?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910