Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CTOMS X-Belt PS – Molle Battle Belt Photos & Review:

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    i got an answer, and it's 'eventually'. right now, the M-harness will be sold as a complete package, but eventually the harness system alone will be sold to retrofit an existing X-Belt PS padding system if the user needs a harness.

the M-Harness does not replace the X-Belt PS system - it's a new but separate product.

Feedback Score
    Thanks I very much appreciate the info. I would really like to be able to have a quick and easy set up that is quickly convertible, so as not to have to run my rappel harness under my belt. Look forward to the product.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverineSIERRA View Post
    just wondering, how are the m4/pistol mag combo pouches hold up during, running, jumping and prone move and shooting drills, how secure are they?

how heavy is that set up on the ctom x belt, 2 fully loaded m4 mags and 4 loaded hi cap pistol mags? and how do they hold up when your running or going to a prone position and back up?

Feedback Score
    It looks to me that those knots would be pretty uncomfortable under a vest. Maybe incorporating the elastic into the straps? Perhaps something like the Crye suspenders.

Feedback Score
    The suspenders were changed out shortly after the photos were taken. The HSGI suspenders work like a charm. Hopefully I can get some photos up later, but have to get another write-up finished. Emdom/Military Moron also has a nice suspender setup.

Regarding the belt's weight, it is well supported between the suspenders and the padding on the hips. Find it better distributed for my body versus a chest rig. Depending on the location of the pouches, going prone is not too bad. For an extended session on the belly, I just pop the belt open - cobra buckle is pretty fast.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Thanks I very much appreciate the info. I would really like to be able to have a quick and easy set up that is quickly convertible, so as not to have to run my rappel harness under my belt. Look forward to the product.

i just added the M-Harness writeup to my site:
    http://www.militarymorons.com/equipm...ne2.html#mharn

Feedback Score
    Sorry to necro this, but This has IMO always been the finest battle belt money could buy.

I have been searching years to find a replacement but they seem to have dried up.

Anyone know if these are still made or if there is a source for them?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234