Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Realistic SHTF Scenarios;

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Anything that causes an interruption to Food, water, fuel/energy can trigger a messy situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    I think infrastructure loss after a financial crash is the most realistic scenario.
    Now just imagine what the FSA will do when their EBT/SNAP/WIC/Lonestar/etc. cards are not replenished and they cannot get their "free" food combined with the Section 8 money well running dry and they can't pay the land lord . . .
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 01-03-15 at 05:24.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    That is where is can get real bad. Several come after supplies that a person can defend, several of the FSA die. When one assclown died from attacking a LEO they burned a city. What do you think they will do if you kill several and they NEED your food?

It is a downward spiral............ And the end is very bloody.

I'll just leave this here . . .

When The Music Stops – How America’s Cities May Explode In Violence

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpre...e-in-violence/
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    So are we going to get M4c patches so when things sideways we don't have members lighting eachother up??

I kid I kid... Sorta

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    So are we going to get M4c patches so when things sideways we don't have members lighting eachother up??
    Well it's gonna have to be an IR patch cause the zombies are easy pickings during night ops . . .

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Well it's gonna have to be an IR patch cause the zombies are easy pickings during night ops . . .

Note to self, must invest heavily in NVDs asap.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    I'll just leave this here . . .

When The Music Stops – How America’s Cities May Explode In Violence

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpre...e-in-violence/
    One of the most frightening quotes from this piece:

"The media will initially portray these "food riots" as at least partly justifiable."

Think about that for a bit...think about the changing popular public perception of those who have exercised some personal initiative, common sense, etc and prepared. I don't have enough ammo...
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -- Will Rogers

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Note to self, must invest heavily in NVDs asap.
    That is a real good idea......

In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by afff_667 View Post
    One of the most frightening quotes from this piece:

"The media will initially portray these "food riots" as at least partly justifiable."

Think about that for a bit...think about the changing popular public perception of those who have exercised some personal initiative, common sense, etc and prepared. I don't have enough ammo...
    It is like that now and it would be even worse because the vast majority of those in the media would be in the same position as the FSA. Not much difference between the two as they both expect the government to do everything for them.

Ironically the media would print crazy inflammatory stuff stating it is their First Amendment Right to do so yet bashing you for exercising your Second Amendment rights........I would laugh at it is it were not so sad.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    It is like that now and it would be even worse because the vast majority of those in the media would be in the same position as the FSA. Not much difference between the two as they both expect the government to do everything for them.

Ironically the media would print crazy inflammatory stuff stating it is their First Amendment Right to do so yet bashing you for exercising your Second Amendment rights........I would laugh at it is it were not so sad.
    Truth! Fortunately if SHTF real bad there would be no media to print anything.

That's something I could live with
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I kid I kid... Sorta
    I made a thread like two years ago about a m4c patch, lots of interest. But no one came up with a design.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast