Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zorn Holster AIWB thoughts

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by readyme View Post
    http://www.persecsystems.com/page/on...tegory=9758269

I have tried a few holsters and the SPEAR from PerSec Systems has been the best. There are multiple options as well.
    The product looks great, but I came across this thread...
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...on-Opportunity
    ...where the last entry was this summer. So I have to wonder about the current state of affairs.
    "The war against this enemy is more than a military conflict. It is the decisive ideological struggle of the 21st century and the calling of our generation." George W. Bush

Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I did a temporary mod to the attachment of my present holster that turns the pistol butt into my belly more. I am not sure that I like that feature. I am about 5'8'' and 180 pounds. So being 15 pounds lighter would make me tolerate that design better. This holiday season is not helping.
    "The war against this enemy is more than a military conflict. It is the decisive ideological struggle of the 21st century and the calling of our generation." George W. Bush

Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    There were delays in designing the new holster.
    I have mine plus the SPEED mag pouch, and they are fantastic. They also make a light compatible version that looks equally as compact...if I ran a light, I would have one.
    Anyway, I know they are making the holsters, but I don't know what the lead time is.

Quote Originally Posted by Linea_de_Fuego View Post
    The product looks great, but I came across this thread...
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...on-Opportunity
    ...where the last entry was this summer. So I have to wonder about the current state of affairs.
    Last edited by readyme; 12-22-14 at 21:08.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Zorn Holster AIWB thoughts

I've never used Zorn holsters so I can't comment on that. However, There's too many good holster makers out there to order from shit company's like persec. They are impossible to reach and they never ship when they say they will. A complete nightmare of a company.
    Jm custom kydex, however, makes some of the best kydex holsters out there and their customer service is not only reachable but is also outstanding. Off the grid concepts is also a stand up company with good kit.

Personally I'm not a big fan of the soft loops. I much prefer the clip or the kydex loop that JM offers.
    Last edited by Free Agent; 12-23-14 at 06:10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12