Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forum slow & locking up.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It does seem faster now.

Not as fast as some forums, but it's still a huge improvement. It's fast enough now to end all complaints.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    Ok... should be faster yet.

I pulled out some of the tables/graphics that build all the posts within a thread. Should speed things up again.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I think you've fixed about 90% of it.

It is a huge improvement.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    That's faster for me. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    SUPER FAST CONNECTION SECRET!

Okay, I did not belive this at first, but it works, REALLY! If you are having slow download and connection problems, with any type of connection... DSL, Cable, or Dial-Up, this little trick will at least DOUBLE your connection speed! No caching, no presumptive fetching, honest bit-for-bit faster connections!

The problem is caused by repeated connection with the same carrier, think of it as kind of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for your connection -- What you need to do is reverse the eltrocisotope eddies that are reducing the flow of neutrons and elestroplasma.

Here is what you do... strip down naked and rub grape jelly all over yourself, then wrap your legs with aluminum foil from your feet to your knees -- pay attention to make sure that the left leg is "shiney side" out and the right leg is "dull side" out.

Now, duct tape a toilet plunger to your face, so that it looks like you are a narwhale and hold the wire or cable for your connection in your left hand... Some think that it helps to have a high moisture content, organic substance in your right hand, so if you have a fresh mellon, or banana, grab it with your right hand.

Now, you need to create static electricity be sort of shuffling/dragging your feet as you go around in COUNTER CLOCKWISE circles! It is easy if you think of it as "moon walking" forward, make sure you do this for exactly 3.33 complete revolutions (1188 degrees) -- It helps to keep the proper speed by singing that Blue Swede song "Hooked on a Feeling" as you do this...

Ooga Chucka, Ooga Chucka, Ooga Ooga Ooga Chucka

If you try it and it does not work, take a few pictures of how you are doing it and post them here, so I can see if you are doing correclty.

Hope this helps!
    I put the "Amateur" in Amateur Radio...

Feedback Score
    K.L. Davis, how about you give them a demonstration?

Feedback Score
    It sure seems faster the last couple of days.

... and Mr. Davis, I'm sure I'm not doing it correctly, so how 'bout you post pics first on how I should do it!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 9x19
    K.L. Davis, how about you give them a demonstration?
    In spite of all of the various demented, sick, twisted and otherwise repulsive content that can be found on the Internet... I regret that a United Nations charter has specifically excluded and forever outlawed any likeness or representation of me, in anything other than full clothing, from making it the Internet -- it is for the future of our species.
    I put the "Amateur" in Amateur Radio...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by K.L. Davis
    In spite of all of the various demented, sick, twisted and otherwise repulsive content that can be found on the Internet... I regret that a United Nations charter has specifically excluded and forever outlawed any likeness or representation of me, in anything other than full clothing, from making it the Internet -- it is for the future of our species.

Somehow I knew the response was going to be about as hilarious as the original comment.

Feedback Score
    Just FYI

80,80,79,82 0% loss

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast