Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tactcial edge arms

Feedback Score

Tactcial edge arms

Has anybody here have experience with Tactical Edge arms? I bought a locally made/built ar15 from a small machine shop/FFL/ I came with one of there barrels. I never even heard of it. and when I tried to use duck duck go, only brought it to TOS.

Accuracy seemed ok. but I only shot it with irons, as I need to get an optic for it.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Why do people ask questions after they bought something?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Because i did not notice till after. And second. I was buying it anyways to support local business.

Feedback Score
    How much of this gun do they actually make? I guess shoot it and it if it works out great! If not, you’ll get to experience their customer service. I’m to the point now where I only buy AR’s from a handful of manufacturers and it takes a whole lot for me to deviate from that. Please keep the thread updated with your shooting experiences and let us know how it holds up.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleW View Post
    How much of this gun do they actually make? I guess shoot it and it if it works out great! If not, you’ll get to experience their customer service. I’m to the point now where I only buy AR’s from a handful of manufacturers and it takes a whole lot for me to deviate from that. Please keep the thread updated with your shooting experiences and let us know how it holds up.
    Not sure how much is done in house. The barrel seemed alright. Once i out an optic on, i can tell for sure.

I agree about buying from certain manufacturers, what wanted to support an up and coming ffl/manufacture thats legit minutes from the house.

Feedback Score
    Post purchase validation

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Post purchase validation
    That's not it at all, If you read some of the other comments, I did not realize till after.

Feedback Score
    I highly doubt they manufacture their own barrels. That’s extremely unlikely. They probably source them from someone like BA or Faxon or something like that. They’re not chrome lined. That much I deduced from their website. I’m not a fan of how they attach their handguard. That direct screw on to the barrel nut is antiquated and when I see a rifle with that it’s an automatic no go for me. Like I said, just shoot it and if there’s an issue, hopefully they take care of you. They do seem a bit overpriced for what you get though. They’re asking $1400-$2000 for their rifles and I don’t see how they’re worth that. Especially when they seem to omit a lot of detail and specification.
    Last edited by DoubleW; 11-02-22 at 09:02.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleW View Post
    I highly doubt they manufacture their own barrels. That’s extremely unlikely. They probably source them from someone like BA or Faxon or something like that. They’re not chrome lined. That much I deduced from their website. I’m not a fan of how they attach their handguard. That direct screw on to the barrel nut is antiquated and when I see a rifle with that it’s an automatic no go for me. Like I said, just shoot it and if there’s an issue, hopefully they take care of you. They do seem a bit overpriced for what you get though. They’re asking $1400-$2000 for their rifles and I don’t see how they’re worth that. Especially when they seem to omit a lot of detail and specification.
    Thanks, I agree there info is horrible. Ib th 16" mid length calls it the description that its a carbine gas length. read the title and then the description. https://tactical-edgearms.com/16-nit...4-5-56-barrel/

As far as chrome lined, I was told it was.

Think I will just run it as is, or just throw it in the back of the safe. If the accuracy is good enough for 100 yards, Might make it my deer hunting rifle.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast