Page 59 of 109 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunsmithing Hall of Shame Thread

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    I know the sight is real, I meant that I bet that setup is a joke someone made to make people laugh with some extra welding time. There's no way someone made that seriously.
    Not weld... looks like adhesive to me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasAggie2005 View Post
    lol wtf... I hope its a joke... Is it possible the guy is using a junk scope to lap his scope rings?

Feedback Score
    Stop That !
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Looks like an offering from SG!

Quote Originally Posted by TexGuy View Post
    Stop That !

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

My buddy Jake, @roguecomcam on Instagram, is over Northern Iraq with a Pesh unit that is taking on ISIS. They captured this 50 a couple days ago. I suppose necessity is the mother of invention....

Figured these photos would fit in nicely here

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post

My buddy Jake, @roguecomcam on Instagram, is over Northern Iraq with a Pesh unit that is taking on ISIS. They captured this 50 a couple days ago. I suppose necessity is the mother of invention....

Do my eyes deceive me or is that muzzle brake oriented vertically? Or was it designed for the ghetto terrorist in mind?

Second thought, how far down on the totem pole do you have to be to be issued that and told to shoot?
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Looks like a 50 cal zip gun. Have to be desperate times to touch that baby off.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post

I saw that on your FB feed, damn.

Takes a pair to fire a live .50 BMG round in that right next to your noggin. Well that or your nuts.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Do my eyes deceive me or is that muzzle brake oriented vertically? Or was it designed for the ghetto terrorist in mind?

Second thought, how far down on the totem pole do you have to be to be issued that and told to shoot?
    In their defense, that fuker was prolly a bitch to time...lol.

Given the collection of parts, and on the assumption that something will reliably come out the end, I'm actually quite impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    This is literally everything that goes through my head when someone tells me they have a Mosin. The AK people may be a little retarded, but the Mosin crowd..... the Mosin people are truly a special breed of gun owner....
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Page 59 of 109 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast