Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: SIG Brace Declared Illegal to Shoulder By The ATF

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kknick View Post
    Not going to read above to see if this has been posted yet...

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...l-shoulder-ok/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea, that article is from April 3, 2014. I think you should read the thread.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kknick View Post
    Not going to read above to see if this has been posted yet...

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...l-shoulder-ok/

You just informed us of the topic that the previous 530 posts were discussing. Huge value add.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Someone else sent it to me thinking it had changed again. I didn't bother to read the date. Carry on.

Feedback Score
    The new Daniel Defense catalog/G&A publication arrived at the LGS this week. This is in it.

Untitled by zweitakt250, on Flickr

John

If you spend much time around the guys who really, really know their craft, and who truly live this stuff, you tend to find that they are very soft-spoken and modest -- almost to the extreme. To my mind, that is a model worthy of emulation

AC

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Wow! I hope this sparks a firestorm of publicity about the use equals redesign letter. Could pressure our masters to back off or more likely, at least help fastrack the issue through the courts. The general public has no idea of how arbitrary the ATF is.
    Last edited by uffdaphil; 04-26-15 at 13:09.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    I was a little shocked when I saw it. It is as if DD is saying to the ATF,
    " Come at me bro".
    John

If you spend much time around the guys who really, really know their craft, and who truly live this stuff, you tend to find that they are very soft-spoken and modest -- almost to the extreme. To my mind, that is a model worthy of emulation

AC

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzed250 View Post
    I was a little shocked when I saw it. It is as if DD is saying to the ATF,
    " Come at me bro".
    Exactly. DD is ahead of the curve here. I have been thinking about doing an SBR build, and it seems to me I need to buy one of these pistols so I have something to shoot while I am waiting on my stamp.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Maybe that ad copy was approved over the winter, before the definitive retraction/rewrite was posted? Hard to believe given its April but not sure of the date on that.
    | 92 - Billennium | Steel-I/96 Stock | WC BrigTac| Elite II | 90-Two G | Inox Brig |
    | 85FS Cheetah | 71 Jaguar | 21a Bobcat | 3032 Tomcat | Model 90 Armi Roma |
    | Sig - 551-A1 ODG | P553 | 522 | P320 FDE |
    | Noveske 10.5" Pistol | AP 12.5" | AP Tungsten SPR | DDM4 V7 in MSP & Elcan |
    | 308 - DSA FAL & Steyr Scout in grey |

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    For us it takes two months between inking the print contract and ending up in customer's boxes. I'm sure DD has a larger circulation.
    As for design time... a complete catalog might take awhile, but changing the copy on a page or two takes an hour between emailing a designer and getting a draft back. Until someone from the company explains their marketing strategy, I assume they had the most honorable of intentions.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354