Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG Brace Declared Illegal to Shoulder By The ATF

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

SIG Brace Declared Illegal to Shoulder By The ATF

How does how one uses something change its design.

Not surprising that those bitching the loudest about pistols using these braces are writing letters trying to keep them from being used.

I suppose you really can't expect different behavior from your average 25 year old.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 12-26-14 at 09:26.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    Maybe "we" should keep writing letters to the ATF asking permission & bringing attention to little loopholes like this so all of them get taken away.

Firearm enthusiasts are their own worst enemy.
    No joke. What a bunch of retarded monkeys. How many times have I read of people contacting them just to make sure? Let's define "shouldering" in an anatomical sense now, let's have write the ATF asking if it can be on the subscapularis with emphasis on the pectoralis major. These pansies remind me of the guy on Dazed and Confused who goes to the party analyzing everyone and makes the smoking pot comment then gets his ass kicked. I hate that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Maybe "we" should keep writing letters to the ATF asking permission & bringing attention to little loopholes like this so all of them get taken away.

You beat me to it.

When you keep writing logical thinking letters to a "dumb as dogshlt" government, you give them the ability to think and realize that maybe they made a bad decision and should now make everything illegal.

So again, we bring these rules and regulations on ourselves and continue to cry about it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I saw the beginning of the end when manufacturers started adding pistol buffer tubes to guns that didn't require buffer tubes specifically to add these "braces".

Quote Originally Posted by Don Robison View Post
    Not surprising, Stevie Wonder could have seen it coming especially when retailers started advertising it as a legal unregistered SBR.
    Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Feedback Score

+1 seriously
    Using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I'm not surprised this happened, a feeling this was coming led me to build my pair of pistols without SIG braces - they are designed to shoot with cheek weld only just like AR pistols have been used for years, no shoulder contact at all. Too many people poking the lion led to this.
    Ken in Texas

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The only thing MORE RETARDED than the Sig Brace, is the ATF and the imbeciles who are employed by the Agency.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Time to dump the sig shares along with oil portfolio.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Thies really does not clear anything up. You now have 2 opinion letters with apposing veiws. This also opens up the window of just about anything. Does a 1 poing sling turn a pistol into a rifle if slung around the shoulder. Does a bare buffer tube become a stock if placed against the shoulder. If you take an ak pistol with nothing on the back end, and brace it at your hip, does your hip become a buttstock because it is connected to your shoulder?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This message is hidden because scottryan is on your ignore list.

The sig brace makes me want to puke.

I can't stand how this thing has consumed the gun industry for the last 6 months.

OP you need to ask yourself this:

Do you want to be a real gunman or look like a wannabe at the range?

I can't tell you this. I have never met one person who owns a pistol version of an assault rifle that had their shit together.
    Looks like more of you will be getting yourselves squared away and start being "real gunmen"

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast