Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch out for buckkiller35 AKA banned M4C former member hunter123. He almost got me!

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Watch out for buckkiller35 AKA banned M4C former member hunter123. He almost got me!

buckkiller35 listed this for item up for sale. https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...d-12-quot-rail

I noticed something was up after he gave me payment info of is wife, but not using his last name, I've edited it:
    Katherine Mcbroom Grassi
    4041 Grange Hall Rd lot #116
    Holly, Michigan 48442

If the site Moderators need the complete information I will provide it.

Fortunately I was smart enough to search the name before I sent payment. This Jeff Grassi AKA buckkiller35, attempted to scam a member of TOS some time ago. I know we aren't supposed to link TOS, but it's important so other member do not get scammed. http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_109/849539_.html. I believe he was banned here for attempted fraud as well.

In TOS's thread they list several email addresses he currently uses, but some info may be out of date. While he did finally make good, it's important to note that TOS used their resources in order to get payment out of him. Deal with at your own risk, I'd be remiss if I didn't warn the members here. I'm glad I had offered to buy the item but needed to delay until after Christmas day. He may or may not have gone through with the deal, but after I offered to send him funds asap he sent me a weird message to hold off, maybe his conscience was jacking with him.

This is an ad he placed on M4Carbine when he went under username: hunter123https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ecided-to-keep . I believe he was cross posting to increase the dollar amount of his scam. All of the info is in the link I provided that directs you do his deal on TOS.

Here is his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jeff.grassi.5 . Do we really want this kind of guy making deals here? I hope not. You carry your word for life, in the case referenced above, I don't think anyone should honor his word, reformed or not.

ETA: Wifes Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...ef=friends.all. She is the person whose name is on the money orders he requests to be sent to.

I have a Facebook list of various McBroom's and Grassi's. If he screws anyone again, I'll start contacting family members, and I know he is watching this thread. Jeff, you are finished ****ing people over.
    Last edited by SW-Shooter; 01-01-15 at 17:22. Reason: Mod request for info

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    If he was previously banned here for such conduct, I don't feel he should get a second chance at conducting his business around here.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    There should be a banned member sticky with names and address's so when these dirtbags sneak back on the site people can look for it.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cop1211 View Post
    There should be a banned member sticky with names and address's so when these dirtbags sneak back on the site people can look for it.
    I've notified the exchange Mod, this cat is still actively posting on the site. What gives? Do I need to contact someone other than Mr. Jensen?

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    I've brought it up with all of the moderators. 2 moderators were in the ARF thread you posted from 2011. We're looking into it.
    Full-time LEO

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    That account, and another one with minimal use was banned. Thanks for the heads up.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Thanks guys, you're the best.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Thank you, SW-Shooter, for doing your part to keep people honest around here.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Yes, we all need to act as a community to protect one another. We try to ferret out re-treads, but some times certain things do not align until something like this happens. If you are transacting business, it's usually a good idea to run google searches on email addresses, street addresses, names, etc to see if one of the forums has this information listed.

SW-Shooter, please post the full city and zip code in the first post.
    Thanks,
    Ed
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    Yes, we all need to act as a community to protect one another. We try to ferret out re-treads, but some times certain things do not align until something like this happens. If you are transacting business, it's usually a good idea to run google searches on email addresses, street addresses, names, etc to see if one of the forums has this information listed.

SW-Shooter, please post the full city and zip code in the first post.

Thanks,
    Ed

Done. This guy is using his wife as the go-between, I believe she is just as dirty as he is. I contacted her about this issue, and never heard a single word back from her. I believe as co-conspirators we should post her name as well, she only uses his last name on her facebook page, but for payment purposes she uses her maiden name.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast