Thread: BCM/Aero AR15A4 20"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

BCM/Aero AR15A4 20"

SOLD PENDING FUNDS AR15A4.

BCM 20" complete upper 1/7 twist with Aero Precision lower. BCM bolt carrier group. BCM Gunfighter large charging handle. Magpul rifle length forearm, MOE grip, MOE rifle buttstock w/quick detach sling swivel cup installed and Magpul trigger guard. Magpul MBUS rear site. Trigger group is ALG Defense ACT trigger.

The front site is F marked.

Very nice rifle that has been used once to site in. Minor scuff marks on top picitinny rail from scope mount install and removal.

The upper and lower match perfectly and there is ZERO play between the upper and lower. This is a very smooth cycling rife and has a great trigger.

Only selling because I have an unexpected expense that needs to be offset.

Asking $800 shipped CONUS only from my FFL holder to your FFL holder. USPS Money order or certified bank check from major US bank. No PayPal and no trades. I will ship the next business day upon receiving funds and FFL. I will provide UPS tracking information the same day.

Can do FTF in front range of Colorado but you will have to pass CBI background check on your dime. Once you pass that we can transact.

I will sell the Primary Arms Red dot and Aimpoint Qrp2 mount to buyer for additional $100

IM or email me at Fuzzyreticle AT gmail DOT com

Last edited by Fuzzy-Reticle; 01-10-15 at 21:20. Reason: SOLD Pending funds
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job