Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Polymer 45 Comparison

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    No, the compact doesn't have the match trigger. I'm a big fan of the 45C though, the trigger pull is still pretty good. It's not quite as crisp as the fullsize but, it took me a while to really discern the difference. I really wish they had done the fullsize the same as the compact, it's a better setup.

Feedback Score
    Love my HK45; it is the 1911 killer for me. I too am impressed with its accuracy. The M&P45 seemed like a nice gun, but the ergos on the HK45 were too nice.

I ought to be receiving an IWB holster for it soon, and it'll be my carry gun.

HK45 atop of Heller

Also, thank you for taking the time to write up the review. Nicely done.

Feedback Score
    As much as I like the mid-size M&P .45 you can tell the difference in quality with the HK. Internal parts look thicker and stronger and fit and finish is better. The Hk 45 pic on top of Heller is a great touch Jeff.

Where did you get that copy of Heller?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishDevil View Post
    Disclaimer: This is an account of my experience with these 3 individual samples. I'm not bashing the M&P, nor am I pushing the Glock or HK. I found the HK to be best for ME, not everyone. My opinions are worthless to anyone other than myself.
    i would have to disagree with this part of the post
    "Unfortunately 87.26% of the quotes and statistics on the internet are lies." - Abraham Lincoln
    Stupid should hurt
    I carry a gun cuz cops are too heavy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12