Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Magpul 700 SA stock

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Interesting, for sure. I can't wait to see one in person.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    More to come huh? Any chance of a left handed version in the future?
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This line will expand in other fitments, versions, mag capacities and calibers, etc.
    Can't comment on exactly what those will be, but there shouldn't be a ton of real surprises.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    theres a good chance i buy one of these on day one. I like my B&C m40, but i need something with a better cheek weld. I have foam stuffed under the stock pack right now to try to help out. I was also anticipating a much higher price point.
    I always wanted to take two shotguns and mount one on either side of a Rottweiler...I will call the breed a Shottweiler

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    This line will expand in other fitments, versions, mag capacities and calibers, etc.
    Can't comment on exactly what those will be, but there shouldn't be a ton of real surprises.
    I can't wait to see what these options will be. I will definitely be building a rifle with this stock.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I don't even own a Rem700, and I will buy one.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I'm actually pretty interested in this. I'm going to be wringing out a couple of short action Rem700s this year, and I've been wanting to upgrade the stock on one while adding mag feed capability, plus get an adjustable cheek piece. This might be a three in one for me.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I don't even own a Rem700, and I will buy one.
    Lol. I get the impression SHOT Show is going to be introducing a lot of us to equipment we didn't know we'd be getting into this year

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Looks good. I'm hoping Savage SA is one of the future releases.
    Ken in Texas

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    My wife may be getting an OD Green stock to replace the factory junk stock she has on her VTR. Looking at the shape of the stock in the video my wife may nut even realize it's been changed. Actually I only have one short action 700 myself and it had sentimental value so won't be getting one of these. My wife's rifle on the other hand......
    I digitally inserted Jaba the Hutt into the original Star Wars-Eric Cartman

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast