Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul AK Furniture

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Magpul AK Furniture

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://youtu.be/Er_eVvdGnKk

New For 2015 in the Magpul AK lineup:

PMAG30 AK/AKM GEN M3 -7.62x39 Steel Reinforced AK Magazine, MSRP $26.95

Zhukov-S Folding AK stock- Right side folder for stamped rifles, adjustable LOP, optional cheek risers, integrated QD socket on hinge. Allows use of side mounted optics, allows firing from folded position (without cheek risers). Wedge block interface allows easy fitment and requires no adapters. MSRP $99.95

Zhukov Hand Guard-Extruded and Machined anodized aluminum chassis with Polymer hand guard. M-LOK slots-side slots attach through to aluminum chassis. Ultimak compatible. Requires removal of Hand Guard retainer. Includes upper hand guard/gas tube cover. Fits stamped and milled rifles with 16.75-18.25mm barrels (Measured behind HG retainer) MSRP $99.95

MOE Stock-Fixed triangle stock for stamped rifles. Compatible with Magpul AK cheek risers. Includes storage compartment. Wedge block interface allows easy fitment and requires no adapters. MSRP $59.95

MOE AK Hand Guards- Both MOE Hand Guards install with stock hand guard retainer, extend further forward than stock hand guard, and include a blackened stainless steel heat shield. M-LOK slots. Ultimak compatible. Include upper hand guard/gas tube cover.

MOE AK- Fits AK-pattern rifles with no sling loop on hand guard retainer or rifles with loop removed. Symmetrical design extends forward of retainer on both sides. MSRP $36.95

MOE AKM- Fits AKM, AK-74, and AK 100 pattern rifles with sling loop on hand guard retainer. Allows use of sling loop or can be bridged with any M-LOK cantilever rail product. Asymmetric design requires no modification to rifle. MSRP $36.95

All AK furniture products will also be available in our new color-Plum.

All products shipping Spring 2015. More information and photos coming soon. These products will be at ATAC range day on Monday prior to SHOT show.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Magpul dominating 2015

I love seeing all this coming from you guys

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    And the children dance!

I guess all of the Texans who open carry AKs have finally gotten through to you about needing more Magpul on their pieces.
    Full-time LEO

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Dig the video Duane, well done. Glad to see more options for the AK.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Can I just set up a direct deposit atraight into Magpul's account? Because that's where my paycheck will be going this year.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We're going to need the weight of the furniture in grams, please.

No Nagant folding stock? Typical.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I'm all over that MOE set. EXACTLY what I was looking for, to a tee!

Can't wait to see more info.

Feedback Score
    Loved the picture of Putin and bottle of vodka,
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Great! 8)
    Ain't no pockets on a shroud..

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    Last edited by South; 02-14-15 at 11:07.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast