Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul AK Furniture

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Righteous! Will the MOE AKM handguard allow the cleaning rod?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Great video. This is stuff AK owners have been wanting for years - thank you!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by philcam View Post
    Creative video. Magpul must have hired some of the Austin area advertising firms
    That was done entirely in-house. By mouth breathers with beards.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Good stuff. I might make the handgaurd mine as I'll be in the market soon.

Feedback Score
    18 (95%)
    I'd love to get the MOE stock in a folder.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JulyAZ View Post
    Magpul dominating 2015

I love seeing all this coming from you guys
    No shit, only 14 days in, and three new announcements from Magpul that make my mouth water
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Next round is tomorrow. A fun little item.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    My jaw literally dropped!

Great production, btw.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    This marketing campaign has been awesome! I'm loving this once a day thing and each thing has been cool as hell. Too bad I sold my AK and my 700 was my grandfather's so I'm not looking to mess with it. To make up for it I bought a pack of magpuls and a PMag yesterday. You guys are turning me into a total fanboy with this. I may even buy a hat.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I suddenly find myself wanting another AK. I still have half a dozen US Palm mags, a half dozen Rk62 mags, and a case of 7.62x39, too....

Will the Zhukov hand guard work with the Krebs AK-103KS? Will it work with Rifle Dynamics/Bolton gas blocks?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast