Thread: Noveske N4 Gen III Lower -Chainsaw

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Noveske N4 Gen III Lower -Chainsaw

SOLD
    Noveske N4 Gen III Chainsaw lower. Includes Geissele 2 Stage (G2S) Trigger, H Buffer and spring, BCM receiver extension, B5 Systems SOPMOD BRAVO Milspec Stock - BLACK, Magpul MIA grip. The rest of the internals are from Daniels Defense. I have not staked the castle nut yet so you can do it or swap out the parts as you please easily. I will toss in a USGI and a BCM Gunfighter Mod-0 grip to the buyer.

This IS a Chainsaw lower and like most of them it is very difficult to locate why it was not up to Noveske standards. The only visible mark I see that would warrant being marked a Chainsaw is a small blemish/mark/dent whatever, located near the receiver extension. The lower has been used but other than the marks from the charging handle you would not know it. The rest of the lower is 99.9%. I only used P-Mags in this lower.

Asking $425 shipped CONUS only from my FFL to your FFL and only to areas where legal to own. Sorry ban states. I can do a FTF in the front range of Colorado but you must pass CBI background check at a dealer first with me present on your time then we can transact.
    I accept USPS Money Orders or cashier check from Major US Bank (must wait for check to clear before shipping, USPS MO ships the next business day).

Once I have payment and FFL it will ship the next business day. I will then provide tracking information to the buyer that day.

Thanks for looking.

IM works or email me at fuzzyreticle AT gmail DOT com

Small mark visible. Finish is still perfect just this indent in material that was finished over. This is why it is a Chainsaw lower.

Tigger with "G" marking

H Buffer
    Last edited by Fuzzy-Reticle; 01-15-15 at 11:00. Reason: spelling
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job