Thread: NFA Branch turn-around times for 5320s

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

NFA Branch turn-around times for 5320s

I just have to comment on how quickly the NFA Branch is turning around submitted Form 5320.20 (Application to Transport Interstate or to Temporarily Export Certain National Firearms Act (NFA) Firearms). Has the NFA Branch been privatized? They sure run a lot more efficiently than the rest of the government.

Here's the timeline of my recent submission:

1) I filled in and signed my form Thursday, June 19th.
    2) I mailed out the form Friday, June 20th.
    3) The form was approved Tuesday, June 24th.
    4) I received the approved form Friday, June 27th!!

I can't even get that kind of service for most of hte online e-Merchants I deal with. Kudos to the guys at WV.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDJackal View Post
    I just have to comment on how quickly the NFA Branch is turning around submitted Form 5320.20 (Application to Transport Interstate or to Temporarily Export Certain National Firearms Act (NFA) Firearms). Has the NFA Branch been privatized? They sure run a lot more efficiently than the rest of the government.

Here's the timeline of my recent submission:

1) I filled in and signed my form Thursday, July 19th.
    2) I mailed out the form Friday, July 20th.
    3) The form was approved Tuesday, July 24th.
    4) I received the approved form Friday, July 27th!!

I can't even get that kind of service for most of the online e-Merchants I deal with. Kudos to the guys at WV.
    Damn man maybe you are in a time warp or something? That might account for the improved performance you are seeing.
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    Damn man maybe you are in a time warp or something? That might account for the improved performance you are seeing.
    You mean like this?

Typo corrected!!
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    If you fax it in, I've heard people at the club getting it faxed back within 48-72 hours.