Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show 2014 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Geissele/ALG @ SHOT 2014 by SMGLee

Geissele does not require much introduction...This will be the first of many threads on my SHOt 2014 tour, but what better way to kick it off then with a Geissele booth tour.

6 Second mount is about to go into mass production, casted body with new tooling will keep the price of this beauty down to a acceptable level.

Requested by a tier one unit, they found a solid mount for red dot is a much faster solution to acquire a target and it is also much more reliable solution then a slide mounted solution. like Tactical weaponry Jedi Master Ken Hackathorn stated over and over again, red dot mounted on a pistol slide is the future, it is just not right now. the 6 second mount solves this issue and at the same time brings about a menacing look to your every day Glock

This is the prototype Geissele trigger for the Tavor...not much to look at, but trust me, this is the best bullpup trigger I have ever felt and I have owned AUG and FS2000. still in prototype form, some more tweaking before a general public release later in Q2.

Geissele Mk4 and Mk5, both are Keymod ready but the Mk4 will have a section of the picatinny rail up front.

Camo Mk5 rail, its all anadized..very slick

ALG's ultra low cost free float rail. priced at about 145.00 each, it will take the market segment by storm. Purple will be in the option along with grey and black.

The installation tool is part of the package along with shim and a detail instruction sheet.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

ALG QD sling swivel, it is build to handle up to 700lbs of weight. priced at no more than 35.00 each.

Dual port ALG muzzle brake, another solid product from ALG with extremely competitive pricing.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Crye Precision @ SHOT 2014 by SMGLee

Crye Precision Shotgun???? that was the reaction I got from everyone that asked me what I thought was interesting at SHOT

Mechanical double action trigger that rotate the cylinder and also fires the weapon...just like a revolver.

Completely modular, you can switch between a 22" barreled stand alone bullpup shot shotgun to a CQB barreled shotgun or an under barrel master key.

I wasn't able to lock on a solid focus, but a button nested above the barrel section locks and releases the barrel from action.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Brinchild of Calab Crye, and developed by Eric B.

oh..yea...some armor stuff...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks for the pics! really diggin that smr mk5 rail in multicam!!

Feedback Score
    Thanks Chen! Did you hear an MSRP on the Six12?
    “Live free or die; death is not the worst of evils.”
    - General John Stark, July 31, 1809

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No words on MSRP, estimated release date is in the later half of 2014 maybe 2015.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Desert Tech(Formerly Desert Tactical) @ SHOT2014 by SMGLee

Another cool find at SHOT this year was the Desert Tech's new bullpup carbine. well thought out and with the new ejection port design eliminates the bullpup's shortfall of strong side only shooting style. also with the magazine button moved to front of the trigger and a very quick access bolt release..this is very promising.

One Chassis multiple caliber, this is the 5.56 carbine with a magazine block...also visible is the large and easily accible bolt release. you can quickly release the bolt as you insert and lock in the magazine.

Another shot of the bolt release.

Forward location of the magazione release.

non reciprocating charging handle and it can be mounted left or right side.

Feedback Score
    Was about to buy a Tavor and then I saw pictures of this from Shot.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

the rifle can be disabmled via a few pull pins, and the bolt carrier can be released via this lever on the top of the receiver/Stock.

This set up on the ejection port door cover supposed to help the ejected brass push forward of the shooter's face....no mechanical detail available.

Desert Tech will be releasing this Remington 700 action chassis

A new feature for 2014, adjustable cheek piece.

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast