Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Moore: Snipers aren't heroes

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm curious how M.M. got the news of how his Uncle died?
    Just thinking a lot of folks lost Family, but not many were told the exact cause of death. I'm thinking he just needed some attention and wanted to spout some more anti American stuff as soon as someone made a great movie.

Feedback Score
    Well I would say a lot of people disagree with the fat ****.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4003

Weekend Report: 'Sniper' Sets January Record with Stunning $90 Million Debut
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp Mangum View Post
    Seth Rogen: ‘American Sniper’ Like Fake Nazi Propaganda Film

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/18/se...opaganda-film/

He is just pissed that American Sniper pulled in more in the first showing then his did total.
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    Well I would say a lot of people disagree with the fat ****.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4003
    My girlfriend and I saw Sniper last night. We got there an hour early to get our tickets and there was already a line. I asked if there were still good seats available and the ticket girl said there were, but that the show was expected to sell out. By the time the movie started I don't think there were more than a handful of empty seats in the theater.

I later found out some other friends of ours had tried to get in Saturday night and were told their showing sold out the day before!

I'm not surprised it's the number one movie.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    A struggle to stay relevant by someone campaigning to become bomb-thrower-in-chief.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Maybe he needs to go do a documentary on ISIS in Iraq to show us stupid Americans how they are not the enemy and then get captured and beheaded.....
    I have no use for the fat F***!
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    Maybe he needs to go do a documentary on ISIS in Iraq to show us stupid Americans how they are not the enemy and then get captured and beheaded.....
    I have no use for the fat F***!
    I might even donate for that,
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    ...why is there a thread on here about some fat stoner's opinion about something he doesn't understand?

Feedback Score
    Someone afraid of a treadmill has ZERO right to call a SEAL a coward.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon167 View Post
    Someone afraid of a treadmill has ZERO right to call a SEAL a coward.
    Dude, I'm no where near that fat and I'm scared shitless of treadmills! As are most human beings, regardless of fitness level.

" Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast