Thread: Bulgarian Arsenal SLR106-60 (SLR106UR) Pistol in 5.56x45

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Bulgarian Arsenal SLR106-60 (SLR106UR) Pistol in 5.56x45

SOLD

This is cross posted in Handguns as it is marked as a Pistol.

This pistol is Like Brand New and has been test fired only. It comes as pictured with (1) 10-round magazine, (1) 30-round Bulgarian magazine. Also included are: a Bulgarian cleaning kit, cleaning rod, oil bottle and a new Bulgarian sling. Posted below are the specs and a picture from the Arsenal website. Since this pistol has been fired, my loss is your gain. I will sacrifice this for $950. With transfer fees and shipping I paid almost $1200. This will ship to your FFL with free shipping to the lower 48. If I were to take a trade, I would be interested in a new H&K VP9 or a Gen 4 G17 or G19 and the difference in cash.

This is weapon would be a great platform to SBR as it already has the rear folding stock trunnion installed. A Definitive Arms AR15 magazine conversion would also be a great upgrade. For an extra $55, I will include a Krebs Enhanced Safety Lever and Krebs Pin Retainer Plate. I would trade the Krebs parts for the $45 Bulgarian 30-round mag that is listed here.

Thanks for looking. This could sell locally at anytime. If you are interested please PM me at: swmatteo@yahoo.com

Attachment 31216

The SLR106-60 PISTOL
    Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of Kalashnikov-pattern rifles and pistols, is proud to offer the Bulgarian-made SLR106-60 pistol, now with SIG SAUER’s SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace*. The Sig Sauer SB15 pistol stabilizing brace is a veteran-designed aid that is made to improve the single-handed shooting performance of a pistol. By using the operator’s forearm, it provides a stable support to reduce felt recoil and minimize accuracy-robbing spin and shift. The stabilizing brace sits on the receiver extension, and the flexible cuff with two adjustable nylon straps allows the brace to be custom fit to any user. The receiver extension has a water proof storage compartment with a sealing threaded cap. It is accessible when the brace is removed or pushed all the way forward.

Every component of the SLR106 is engineered to provide decades of dependable service. The SLR106 pistol is ideal for sport shooting and self-defense. The new configuration SLR106-60 adds a new chapter to the best pistol of its kind in the world.

SLR-106UR Pistol with New Style Muzzle Brake!
    Description: SLR-106UR - Import, 5.56 NATO caliber, stamped receiver. New style Muzzle Brake/Compensator designed to reduce recoil, 8 1/2 in. chrome lined hammer forged threaded barrel, with Sig Stabilizing Brace, Scope rail, black polymer furniture. Comes with one each 10-round and 30-round magazines, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.

SPECIFICATIONS

• Caliber: 5.56 x 45 mm (.223)
    • Total Length : 680 mm (26.75 in.)
    • Barrel Length: 216 mm (8 1/2 in.)
    • Rifling: 6 grooves
    • Twist Rate: 1 in 178 mm (7 in.)
    • Weight without Magazine: 2.95 kg (6.5 lbs.)
    • Muzzle Velocity: 910 m/s (2,985 fps)
    • Rear Sight Range: 500 m (547 yds)
    Last edited by SamM; 02-04-15 at 21:34.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    SOLD

Thanks for looking!